This cottage of 180 m2 has a lot of character because it is part of an old farmhouse (wooden beams, earthenware Desvres, tommettes, parquet wood, exposed carpentry in the rooms upstairs, wood stove Godin, furniture rustic).
On the ground floor :
- a kitchen with fridge / freezer, gas cooker 4 burners and oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker and electric kettle, toaster, large wooden serving, sink 2 bins, dishes in large quantities for cooking and eating.
- a dining room with a table for 10 people and a complementary table for 8 people, 11 chairs, 2 stools, 1 buffet, 1 old tiled stove Desvres
- a living room with 3 3 seater sofas, 1 armchair, a TV with TNT, a DVD player, a coffee table, 1 piece of furniture with documentation and books and a Godin wood stove.
- 2 bedrooms each with a double bed, a chest of drawers and a bedside table.
- 1 bathroom (shower and vanity with basin).
- 1 bathroom (bath, furniture with washbasin and WC).
- 1 WC
- 1 cloakroom.
- 1 bedroom with a double bed, a bedside and a wardrobe. This room has its own staircase and does not communicate with other rooms on the floor.
- 1 bedroom with a double bed, a single bed, a bedside and a wardrobe.
- 1 bedroom with a double bed, two single beds, two bedside tables and a wardrobe.
In front of the house, parking for your cars. Behind the cottage, a terrace with barbecue and garden furniture facing south overlooking the beautiful park with old trees, some trees and fruit trees (pear, plum, apple, cherry, currants), the playground for children. children and some games spaces.
This cottage is located on a fenced area of 7. 600 m2 where there are 2 other cottages: "L'Etable" (for 9 people including children) and "Le Fournil" (for 5 people including children). Also 2 additional rooms "Les Hirondelles" (for 4 people) that we rent only in addition to a cottage.
The estate is located in the countryside, 30 km from Le Touquet (Côte d'Opale), in the Pas de Calais. The relief of our region is hilly and the landscape is composed of many pastures and fields, furrowed by many rivers. The river crisscrossing our village is Bras de Brosne.
You will be able to enjoy, with the other possible tenants, a covered and reassured swimming pool located in a former barn (opened from the end of March to the beginning of November), of playgrounds under playground: table tennis and table football, games in green areas: mini golf, tennis ball, badminton, volleyball, mini football, 2 petanque, two swings and a slide for children.
The dimensions of the pool are 8 M X 4 M, the depths of 1.20 M to 1.80 M, the water is heated to 28 °. It is open from the end of March to the beginning of November from 9 am to 6 pm or until 7 pm during the summer holidays. Secured by a locked gate and a closing door with a padlock you will have the key. Children, even adolescents, must remain under the supervision of adults. Adjacent to the pool, a wooden deck with benches.
A washing machine, an iron and ironing board as well as laundry baskets are available in a room near the reception desk. To dry the laundry, 2 dryers on foot inside the house, 1 dryer umbrella and 1 covered area outside.
Table tennis racquets, badminton, children's and adult clubs for mini golf, pétanque balls are at your disposal in the cottage. Volley ball and football balls are not provided.
Our rates include all charges (no heating of course in summer), beds made on arrival (you do not have sheets to bring back), cleaning at your departure on a base of 6 H (some housework detailed below will be incumbent on you), access to the pool during opening hours, outdoor games and under yard, WIFI access, loan of a cot and a baby chair if needed , loan of board games, books, DVDs.