Just 2 km from the Chateau de Chenonceau, this very comfortable cottage, housed in a historic house of the 15th century, welcomes couples and families. You will be in the Touraine countryside, at the epicenter of the Châteaux de la Loire region, with the closest Châteaux of Chenonceau, Amboise, Chambord and Cheverny. Besides the Châteaux, the region is particularly favorable to the discovery of the famous vineyards of the Loire (Vouvray, Montlouis) and the ZooParc de Beauval.
After your visit you will be able to enjoy your private garden and terrace as well as the 12 * 4 swimming pool heated and covered of the property (swimming pool open from 15 May to 30 September, to be shared with another cottage and the owners).
At your disposal also, portico, hut and games for children as well as a table of Ping-pong.
In the gîte you will find all the necessary equipment for your stay:
- Equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, ...)
- Bathroom (shower, washbasin, washing machine, hairdryer, iron, ...)
- Living / dining room with flat screen TV and dvd player
- 2 toilets
- 2 bedrooms, the first with a 160cm bed, the second one with a bunk bed
- Wireless Internet
- High chair
- Central heating
- Carbon Monoxide Detector / Smoke Detector
- Garden table, parasol, deckchair and barbecue
Baby equipment available on request (bed and folding bath)
Free parking on site