About the property
- Chalet2045 sq. ft.
- Half Baths3
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Chalet, 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 11 people
Ranked 3 snowflakes according to our quality chart
- Entrance hall
- Toilet with sink
- 1 bedroom with 3 single beds
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed + drawers
- 1 bathroom with shower and basin
- 1 utility room with washing machine / tumble dryer
- 1 bedroom with double bed equipped with a TV and DVD player with private bathroom (shower, sink and toilet)
- Main room with kitchen open onto living room / lounge
- Equipped kitchen: fridge/freezer, dish washer, 4 vitroceramic hot plates, oven and microwave-oven
- Dining room with large table, chairs and bench + baby chair
- Lounge with sofa for 2 and sofa for 3, fireplace, TV, radio/CD set
- Access to the sheltered terrace and garden with garden furniture (table, chairs, parasol, barbecue)
Trampoline 3.5m diameter
- 1 large bedroom with double bed + storage cupboards + baby bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds + cupboards
- 1 bathroom with bath, basin and toilet
GOOD POINTS ACCORDING TO OUR CHART:
- Internet connexion
- Raclette and fondue machines
- Tastefully decorated with mountain ambiance furniture
- Trampoline in the garden for the Summer
The Chalet Sanamanda is a new chalet, mostly made from wood, decorated with taste and originality for a maximum of comfort, a spacious living space allowing to relax in front of the fire after a productive day. The beautiful sheltered and fitted terrace, in the summer, offers a nice open view on the mountains and on the resort of Saint Jean d’Aulps
Private parking spaces are available on the premises.
We ask that you do not smoke inside of the chalet and pets are not allowed
Located in the village of Saint Jean d’Aulps, 500m away from the shops, 2 km away from the ski lifts of Saint Jean d’Aulps, 6km away from the slopes of Morzine-Avoriaz and Les Gets, meaning you can easily discover all of the resorts of the Franco-Swiss Portes du Soleil domain.
The free bus for the Saint Jean d’Aulps resort stops 100m away from the chalet and the 1€/pers/trip bus for Morzine stops 500m away from the chalet
You will also be able to practice numerous activities such as snowshoe-walks in the winter or trailing, mountain biking, horse riding and diverse water related activities at the Lac de Montriond such as kayaking, stand up paddling, rafting, cannyoning ... in the summer.
Numerous touristic sites like the Gorges du Pont du Diable, l'Abbaye d'Aulps, la Mer de Glace in Chamonix or even the town of Annecy are all located in a perimeter of around 80km.
The Geneva airport is 1h15 away from the chalet.
As friends or family, your stay in the Chalet Sanamanda will be unforgettable !
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, French
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Top Chalet met alles erop en eraan! Heerlijke tijd met z‘n 8ten gehad! Bedankt