Location, location, location! Top of the line furnishings! Spotless! Amenities!
About Francine Eppy
We are your humble hosts. We live most of the year in sunny Fort Lauderdale Florida but retain this beautiful space in a city near and dear to our hearts! We are both graduates of The Ohio State University and currently have a second office location right across the street from this apartment. We stay here for one week each month so we keep a very close eye on this property to keep it pristine. Not much slips through the cracks! You will not find any of our belongings here and it will seem like a high end hotel suite with all the bells and whistles! We are readily available to help you with any of your needs.
Why Francine Eppy chose Uptown District
We took great pride in setting this apartment up to meet your needs. Clean and pristine is our priority. Beds, linens, towels, everything was chosen specifically to meet the needs of today's traveler. You'll find ample USB's, phone chargers, TV, Internet, printer, desks with extra monitors, keyboard and mouse, makeup mirror on a desk where ladies can sit down for hair and makeup, washer/dryer, ionic blow dryer, full kitchen, name brand tissue, soaps, hair care, etc. We did it all with you in mind. You will not run out of hangers here!
What makes this Apartment unique
Keep reading to find out all of our unique benefits. Location, location, location!
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
The entire building is non smoking.
Minimum age of primary renter:24
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Excellent personal touches
We stayed at this great rental in Uptown while in Columbus to watch our son run his first marathon. Everything in the listing is exactly as described. The extra photos were so helpful in deciding what to bring ahead of time. The views are outstanding and all of the personal touches Francine has included (stock of coffee and tea and condiments for beverages, charging cords, extra mirrors outside of bathrooms, toiletry carts) made our stay just wonderful. The location is amazing for anything you could want to do in Columbus.
Very nice place in Columbus
Well maintained, clean and up to date apartment. Very pleased with our stay and will stay there again for our next trip to Columbus
Thank you for your review! We are working hard to maintain this property with the highest of standards. We welcome you back any time!
Very clean and comfortable!
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it! Happy to have you back anytime!
Modern and convenient
We were in Columbus for a convention at Nationwide Arena and this was a wonderful walkable location. Francine was friendly, helpful and professional. We loved everything about it!
Thank you so much for your kind review. We’re obsessed with making your stay great!
Francine’s property was super clean and super cute! The decor was lovely and she had the greatest finishing touches- phone chargers, bottled water for us upon arrival, and toiletry carts in the bathrooms for our belongings. She was also extremely quick to respond to all my questions. We had a great stay!
Thank you so much for this lovely review! We are working diligently to maintain a very high level of service. We would welcome you back any time!
Great stay in Columbus
Great communication with owner, in a really good area close to convention center, and nationwide arena.
1. Nationwide Arena is located just a short 10 minute walk and .5 miles from the apartment.
2. Nationwide Headquarters is also just a short 7 minute walk and .4 miles. If you are here on business, this is a perfect place to stay.
3. Ohio Theatre is a short 7 minute walk and .3 miles. So plan to take in a show if you like!
4. Convention center is a 15 minute walk and .7 miles away. If you are here for a convention and the weather is decent, walking is perfect.
5. The Short North is a favorite spot for dining and strolling around. It's one mile away. On a nice day you can walk and it's just straight up high street. By car it's about 5 minutes.
6.German Village is also a favorite hot spot for dining and other interesting sites. A small lovely park is there called Schiller Park, if you just want to relax. Katzinger's famous deli is just a mile away in German Village!
7. Of course, let's not forget THE Ohio State University! The stadium is 5.6 miles from the apartment and a 15 minute drive straight up High St.
8. The Capital square and the Ohio Statehouse is walk-able at .3 miles, will take you 6 minutes.
9. For groceries, head to the Kroger only one mile away at 150 West Sycamore St. it's the closest and nicest. The CVS is .4 miles away on High street, that will be your closest drugstore.
10. Scioto Audubon Metro Park, offers bird habitat, hiking, fishing, volleyball,dog park, climbing wall, and 120 riverside acres. it's 2.3 miles away and a 10 minute car ride.