Very nice apartment located on the edge of the city center, near the Promenade du Peyrou. Combining modernity and simplicity, this large T3, located on the 1st floor, will surprise you with its high clarity and high ceilings. It consists of a living room with city balconies, a fully equipped open kitchen, two beautiful bedrooms with a bathroom and a separate toilet.
Book your stay with Class Appart gives you the seriousness and professionalism of a team at your disposal.
All our rates include:
- Bed linen: (towels and bed linen) in the apartment.
- A welcome kit: including the necessary to start your stay
- free internet
- End of stay cleaning
- A provision on charges (electricity / gas, tourist tax, insurance RC)
- Technical assistance: during office hours
- An emergency number for more responsiveness
- The reception and departure directly to the apartment by a member of our team
I confirm that you will be welcomed by a member of the Class Appart team for your check directly to your apartment
To do so, you will receive immediately after your reservation an email allowing us to schedule this appointment.
In accordance with our general conditions, arrival times are as follows:
• for an arrival from Monday to Saturday - excluding holidays - the Tenant may enter the premises between 16h and 18h30;
• For an arrival on a Sunday or a public holiday, the Tenant may enter the premises between 18h and 19h30.
Any late arrival - outside these hours - will result in the billing by the Lessor of a fee of 50 € TTC payable on the spot by the Tenant, corresponding to the costs resulting from such a late arrival.
In any case and to respect the tranquility of the neighborhood, no arrival can be made after 23 hours.
At the end of your reservation, we will send you our booking contract to return signed with a copy of your identity documents.
The latter is permanently available on Class Appart.
For more information do not hesitate to contact us via Class Appart's website.
See you soon !