- A one bedroom vacation rental in the 3rd Arrondissement
- Comfortably accommodates four guests with one queen bed and a sofa bed
- Perfect for a couple or a family looking for an affordable rental in Paris
- 3rd floor apartment without an elevator
- 50 square meters with a washing/drying machine, free Wi-Fi and cable TV
- Located in the Upper Marais district in the 3rd Arrondissement, minutes from the Pompidou Museum
- Nearest Metro: Arts et Metiers (Line 11)
About the apartment:
This 50sqm Parisian vacation rental is situated in a secure residential building with coded access in a safe and central area of Paris. It is located on the third floor without an elevator. This elegant space has hardwood flooring throughout, spacious living and dining area and a cosy kitchen. There is a huge closet, perfect for storing all of your belongings and making yourself feel at home.
The large lounge area features a sofa, flat screen television with cable, a small collection of books and magazines and more. The couch can be converted into a comfortable double bed to sleep two additional guests. The bright and modern kitchen is connected to the living area. It includes a 4-plate electric cooker, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, teakettle and more. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans and other utensils. There is also a clothes washing/drying machine so you can pack lightly and save room in your luggage for a typical Parisian souvenir. An iron and board are also provided. A dining table with chairs for four will allow you to enjoy meals at home.
The bedroom contains queen bed, bed tables with lamps. This room faces an interior courtyard so you are sure to get a quiet night’s rest. All bedding, sheets and pillows are provided and you will find the bed neatly made on arrival. Extra linens are included for the sofa bed.
The newly renovated bathroom features a large walk-in shower, a heated towel rail, sink and hair dryer. The bathroom is ensuite to the bedroom. The toilet with a sink is located in a separate water closet accessible from the hallway. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 4 people.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your visit should warm temperatures be in the Paris weather forecast.
A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris.
These accommodations in central Paris are perfect for a couple families with children looking for an authentic Parisian experience. If you are still searching for the best place to stay in Paris with your family look no further than this Marais holiday rental.
About the 3rd Arrondissement location:
This vacation rental is located the heart of Paris’s Marais district. It is the ideal location for visitors who want to explore the city by foot. The pleasant neighbourhood is full of restaurants, Parisian bistros, cafes and bars. The Upper Marais is known for its hip coffee shops and designer boutiques. The Third Arrondissement is also home to the Musee du Carnavalet, the Pompidou Center (Museum of Modern Art), Hotel de Ville and the Place des Vosges. You’ll also find the best falafels in Paris in this area. The Place de la Republique is also within walking distance.
With its close proximity to the Metro stop Arts et Metiers (Lines 11 and 3), accessing other areas of the capital is extremely easy. Just hop on a train to reach the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur and more! The Les Halles Station is within walking distance as well, giving you a quick link to Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports from central Paris. The RER A line runs from this station as well and provides the easiest way to get to Disneyland Paris.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Check-out is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: 60 €
- Damage Deposit. A 400€ damage deposit payment is required before arrival
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 4 people.