Bearnaise house with large basement and access to the garden of 400 m². On the floor: 5 rooms and 2 rooms of water, big room to live a living room with chimney and 1 kitchen. Ideal for a holiday in tribe.
5 bedrooms: 1 bed 140 with bathroom - 1 bed 140 - 2 beds 90 clipped with bathroom - 1 bed 90 cm and 1 bed 140 and 1 bed 120. Duvets and pillows available. Surface: 200 m² - Capacity: 9/10 people - Number of rooms: 6 - Heating: Electric - Wood stove - Sanitary: 2 bathrooms with toilet and 1 bathroom - Hair dryer. 1 WC on the ground floor. Equipments of the house: Kitchen equipped with gas cooker 3 fires gas and 1 élect, refrigerator with part freezer, furnace, furnace microwaves, dishwasher, Coffee machine and Senseo, toaster, kettle - Washing machine - Raclette - Juicer - Blender - Electric Wok. Television. Outdoor equipment: Fenced garden of 400 sqm - electric plancha - large garage with ski room and laundry spaces parking in front of the furnished. Services: Wood provided - Possibility cleaning fee: 150 € - Cot.
Laruns Village of traditions that extends to the Spanish border and includes beautiful natural sites preserved in the Pyrenees National Park. Capital of the cheese of Ossau, dances and songs ossalois perpetuate the traditions of this pretty picturesque village.
Eaux-Bonnes: Thermal mountain village. Its last generation thermoludic center with its 'Bubble' will make you spend a moment of relaxation.
Some sites nearby
- Artouste-Frabrège: Small station with great assets, facing the Pic du Midi d'Ossau. Family atmosphere and friendly near the Spanish border. In summer, you will enjoy Europe's tallest train at 2000m altitude, in a breathtaking panorama. Lakes and mountain streams, in the heart of the National Park, fauna, flora and pastoralism. In winter, the ski area will bring you the same sensations as a big resort: freeride, snowpark, kidpark, snowshoes
- Gourette: winter sports resort and large area for hiking and summer activities.
- Col de l'Aubisque: mythical summit of the Tour de France which rises to 1709 M of altitude.
- Hot Water The village is located on the edge of the Gave d'Ossau, upstream of Laruns, at the entrance to the Hourat Gorge. Eaux-Chaudes is separated from the spa of Eaux-Bonnes by the massif of Gourzy. The village sheltered the French customs post until the opening of the border with Spain.
- Pau - birthplace of Henri IV: historic center and in particular its castle
- Oloron Sainte Marie: cathedral classified by UNESCO World Heritage of Humanity, its historic center Sainte Croix and its factory of the traditional beret.
- Basque Country just 2 hours by car where you will discover the Pyrenees in new ways.