This charming and practical apartment in the heart of one of the most beautiful districts of Lyon will offer you all the necessary comfort. Located close to the railway station, green areas, the Rhône, restaurants and shops, this accommodation will charm you with its location as well as its beautiful wooden floor and its brightness. It gives on a pleasant courtyard full of trees.
Located close to the railway station, green areas, the Rhône, restaurants and shops, this accommodation will charm you with its location as well as its beautiful wooden floor and its brightness. It gives on a pleasant courtyard full of trees.
Clean, spacious, modern ... this splendid accommodation in the heart of Lyon's 6th arrondissement really has everything to please! Sojourn peacefully in this apartment that can comfortably accommodate up to four travelers.
It consists of :
- A welcoming living room in a colorful and decorated space, perfect for a rest between your visits of the city. It offers the following amenities: a large 'L' shaped sofa, several decorative mirrors, a beautiful wooden coffee table, a dining table with four chairs, a television, and large window doors overlooking the courtyard.
- A modern equipped kitchen, open onto the living room, with a bar and high bar chairs, and everything you need to prepare your favorite dishes: oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster bread.
- A nice bright room with a comfortable double bed, a large window, two bedside tables and bedside lamps, a wardrobe, storage space.
- A clean and functional bathroom, with a large mirror, a bath, a shelf, a washbasin, a towel-dryer, a hairdryer.
You will have at your disposal: an ironing table and iron, a vacuum cleaner, a portable fan, storage spaces as well as a paying laundry available in the building.
We also provide quality linen and towels as well as vanity kits with all your essential toiletries. Naturally, the apartment has high-speed WiFi!
The apartment is located on the 5th floor, there is an elevator in the building. The apartment is not adapted for a person with a reduced mobility.
Only one set of keys will be provided during your stay.
You will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
The 6th arrondissement, a jewel of the city, welcomes you! You will be a 15-minute walk from the city center, with its many restaurants, shops, historical and cultural ...
You will also be just a stone's throw from the 3rd arrondissement, which is often considered the business district thanks to La Part Dieu (Gare SNCF and shopping center) and many surrounding office buildings.
Both are very lively neighborhoods during the day and quiet at night.
On foot you will be at:
- 15min from the train station (and 5 by car)
- 12min from the Botanical Garden and the beautiful Parc de la Tête d'Or
- 15min from the Rhône
By car you will be at:
- 13min from Place Bellecour
- 8min from the Museum of Contemporary Art
- 18min of the Old Lyon (not to be missed!)
- 12min from the Place des Jacobins
Get around easily in Lyon thanks to your proximity to the lines of Metro A and B, respectively Massena and Brotteaux stops, both within 3min walk.
Also, the parking lot Brotteaux is a 5 mins walk, and there is pay parking in the street.