Traditional house of the eighteenth century completely redone in July 2017. You will find all the charm of a picturesque house and the comfort of a modern house. An indigo blue door, whitewashed walls, flowery ceramics and a bougainvillea will accompany you during your stay on vacation or after a long day of work.
Description of the accommodation:
- 3 spacious independent bedrooms, each with a bathroom, TV, air conditioning, central heating etc.
- A large comfortable and bright living room thanks to its glass roof, furnished with 2 large sofas and armchairs.
- A dining room for 6 people linked to the living room.
- A fully equipped kitchen (fridge, oven, Nespresso coffee machine,
microwaves, quality cookware etc.)
- A laundry room with washing machine and drying clothes.
- A first terrace adjoining the living room with swimming pool (dimension 2,5 m / 2,5m - depth 1,30m)
- A 2nd terrace upstairs with panoramic views of Sidi Bou Said, the
golf of Tunis and the archaeological site of Carthage.
You can admire both the sunrise or sunset, eat quiet or work. The furniture combines modern comfort with traditional brick benches. And all this in the specific colors of Sidi Bou Said: the white and the famous Indigo blue