Located in central Alsace (almost halfway between Strasbourg and Colmar) in the southern fall of the massif of the field of fire.
The situation of this small village of 715 inhabitants earned him privileged landscapes; Large wooded areas are an ideal setting for various activities such as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking, paragliding, tree climbing ...
We tried to think and organize at best this place of holidays so that it allows you to pass a pleasant stay with all the necessary equipment.
Description of the accommodation:
The lodging is composed for the ground floor of:
• an entrance
• a large open space living-room-kitchen
• a small laundry area
• a toilet
• a bathroom with a spacious double shower
• a terrace of 15m ² accessible from the living space
• a common garden of 150m² accessible from the terrace
The floor itself is composed of:
• a mezzanine corner with a possible bed for 2 people
• a master bedroom with a double bed
• a fully equipped baby room adjacent to the master bedroom
• a double room with two single beds
• a toilet.
There is also a second large mezzanine under the eaves which can serve as a rest room, games room etc ...