Comfortable, 250 m2 alpine chalet, located in the Verbier ski resort. Spectacular panoramic view. Private garden. Ski in/ski out in winter. Five bedrooms. Can accommodate up to ten people.
Verbier is one of the most popular ski resorts in the Swiss Alps. In addition to its privileged reputation for gastronomy and hospitality and its festive spirit and exceptional ski slopes, Verbier also owes its notoriety a preserved mountain village charm. This beautiful chalet is just 500 meters from the Le Rouge ski lift and less than one kilometer from the center of the resort.
The wooded surroundings of the chalet offer a magnificent scenery in both winter and summer: a blanket of deep green in warmer weather, and powdered with pristine snow in winter.
The typical architecture of the chalet, coupled with the omnipresence of wood in the interior decor, harmonize the idea that this chalet is made for mountain dwellings. The elegant lounge with rich draperies and the five bedrooms offer comfort and warmth.
A beautiful setting in which to enjoy all the pleasures of the Valais region!
• Living room with dining area
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Bedroom 1: queen size bed, mountain view
• Bathroom - bathtub, shower and toilets
• Bedroom 2: queen size bed, access to the terrace, mountain view, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower and toilets
• Bedroom 3: 90 cm twin beds, mountain view
• Bedroom 4: 90 cm twin beds, lavabo, mountain view
• Bedroom 5: 90 cm twin beds, mountain view
• Shower room - shower and toilets
You can park 4 vehicles on the property.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. Weekly housekeeping is included with the rental, along with cleaning on departure. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen.
This chalet can be offered with a fully-catered option by a team of winter professionals to create a magical holiday experience.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- Breakfast prepared in the chalet every morning: Hot breakfast (for six mornings on seven) served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams (7d/7).
- Afternoon tea / After-ski: Buffet available of tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
- Champagne and aperitives before dinner
- Dinner six nights on seven: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
- Ski equipment delivery
- Ski-lift pass delivery (passes have to be paid before by client)
- Daily housekeeping
- House wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the chef will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines.
Our staff can provide an in-resort driver or an airport transfer from Geneva or Zurich on request.
STAFF DAY OFF
On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. Wednesday is typically our staff day off. However, we will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
We also offer special services just for your ski holiday: pre-reserved ski lift passes, ski equipment delivery directly to your home, a dedicated ski instructor, and anything else to make your stay a little cosier.
The Verbier area extends across a magnificent sunny plateau that opens on to a sweeping alpine view with majestic peaks as a backdrop. The resort is the gateway to the 4 Valleys ski domain, with its 400 kilometers of ski runs.
The village of Verbier, situated just below the resort, is an enchanting site in itself with its lovely old buildings, including a chapel dating back to the 17th century.