About the property
- Apartment968 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 - 7 nights
Apartment in Villa: Indoor Pool Heated at 28 ° + Spa sound to share
The attractiveness of the site: the proximity to the town center of all its shops, the beaches, the port, make it an ideal location in summer time to enjoy the seaside resort without road traffic constraints and parking difficulties.
Ideal place of residence for 4 people, accessible to Persons with Mobility Reduced by the elevator.
Access to the residence through an automated gate.
Facilities and shared spaces:
- indoor pool (9 X 4 M) heated to 28 ° and covered with a submerged floor with adjustable height from 0. 4 M (wading pool) to 1 M 50, swimming against the current,
- Jacuzzi 5 places only from 16 years old.
- terrace / sunbath,
- enclosed outdoor area, decorated with a natural pond with fish
- 2 barbecues
- Closed private parking or garage (free limited to 1 pitch / apartment),
- cleaning fee on request to be paid on arrival, 85 €
- exchange of linen on request: 10 € towels 20 € bed linen,
- Cot 10 € / night without sheets, high chair 5 € / day.
- Privatization of the relaxation area from 20:30 to 22:30 at a price of 25 €.
it is advisable to bring your computer for the video projector above the pool "music on you tube or see a movie.
- breakfast on reservation at the price of 25 € / person,
- Our site: rentals-villas-larchipel. fr
Laurence & Yann KERLEAU
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 11, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Très belle prestation
Cadre très reposant et proche du centre-ville.
L'espace piscine et spa fut très agréable surtout en cette saison hivernal.
Séjour très agréable dans un endroit superbe, la location de Mr et Mme Kerleau est très jolie avec un équipement au top.
La décoration soignée fait que l'on se sent vraiment bien.
Le sourire de Mme Kerleau fait parti d'un accueil chaleureux.
A ne pas rater si vous allez à Perros.
- Our site: rentals-villas-larchipel. fr The Customs Route, on the protected site of the moors of Ploumanac'h, borders the famous pink granite coast, eroded for nearly 300 million years, which offers a supernatural landscape of granite chaos with unusual shapes, spanning about 9 km. The city has three main beaches. That of Trestraou is sunny. There is the casino and the Palais des Congrès, where exhibitions are often held. It is from this beach that one embarks to visit the Seven Islands which surround it, among which "Island Birds" (the Rouzic Island), uninhabited, but where gulls and gannets are resident. The beach of Trestrignel is more beaten by the winds. Quite wild, which makes its charm, it is like cashed at the bottom of a coast, and is bordered by the point of the Castle, rocky promontory of the top of which one can benefit from a panoramic sight on the islands, in particular on the Tome Island (which is not part of the Sept-Îles). The beach of Saint-Guirec is located in the town of Ploumanac'h, along the path of customs; it is therefore an easy stop for any hiker in the summer. Facing her on the small island of Costaérès stands the castle of Costaérès. The port of the city has a pond afloat and welcomes both fishermen and boaters. A basin of water retention adjacent to the basin afloat, the Linkin, formerly hunting basin2, has been transformed into a nautical activity area (school or tourist, depending on the season) ...