Residence Arc 1950 The Village *****
Duplex, 5 Rooms 10 People, 100m2
Our website: http: // www. rental duplex-arc1950. com /
Our Facebook page: "the 6028"
Our apartment enjoys the highest level of quality welcome on the resort: we have the Label 4 Paradiski crystals
note: for security reasons all the terraces of all the apartments of the resort have been closed during the winter 2017-18. They will be re-opened in summer 2018
The Prince des Cîmes residence at Arc 1950 sits in a sublime natural environment, dominated by the Aiguille rouge. It offers you a grandiose point of view, facing Mont Blanc.
The most: skis on the feet, views of the slopes and Aiguille Rouge, large terrace with views of the field and balcony room, fireplace, safe, TV, wifi, plenty of storage space.
Housing: Apartment of 100 m² consisting of a living room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 toilets.
The duplex is on the top two floors of the residence at the end of the corridor and therefore without noise.
• 1 living room, 1 semi-equipped kitchen area, entrance hall, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 separate toilets.
• Living room: 2 sofas, 1 convertible (2 beds), armchairs, coffee table, open fire (cassette) and television.
• Meal side: a table with 10 chairs.
• Equipment of the rooms which all have one or more cupboards:
At the 1st level:
• 1 master bedroom with 2 twin beds, shower room and separate WC.
• 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, offices and bathroom,
• 1 bedroom with double bed and mountain view balcony
• 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and extra bed
Bathroom facilities: 1 bath with 1 toilet, 2 shower rooms and 2 separate toilets.
Equipment in the kitchen: kitchen area open to the living room, oven, large freezer and freezer drawers; ceramic hob, convection oven, dishwasher, Nespresso, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, juicer, soup mix, crockery and cutlery for 10 people.
Terrace equipment: table and 8 chairs in aluminum. -
Other equipment: heating,, safe, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, towel dryer, storage, wardrobe, 32 inch flat screen TV and 2 ski lockers (on the ground floor).
Area: 100 m².
The residence :
Residence 5 stars - Prestige
Fitness room on the 1st floor
Shared service at the residence: laundry available in collective access, reception accessible 24/24
Parking EFFIA independent under the village: fee, to reserve in advance - prices on request at the reception.
Common pool: Indoor and outdoor heated, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, first floor of the residence.
Arc 1950 is a village concept unique in Europe, pedestrian and labeled "green key".
A festive atmosphere and warm, continuous entertainment in a heart of village that beats only for you. A new wellness area, vast and unheard of in the mountains, will delight lovers of the art of living.
Arc 1950 you win!
In this decoration of wood, stones and lauzes, you are in total osmosis with the elements. In the distance a stream diffuses its sweet music, the flight of a kestrel that you follow with the gaze lets you believe for a moment that you have wings. Sweet feeling of vertigo for enchanting stay.
In the alleys and on the plots reigns the serenity and the silence proper to the high mountain in this village totally pedestrian.
Arc 1950 proposes a whole program of activities and initiations sport for the whole family during the week of the stay. The village is located in the heart of the Domaine des Arcs and Paradiski.
Arc 1950 welcomes 8 residences each with its own style and all 5-star rated. The luxury apartments are spacious and comfortable with balcony or terrace.
After your day of skiing, you can relax in the beautiful Deep Nature spa area signed Cinq Mondes which offers many wellness options (bookable pre-booking).
The advantages of this accommodation:
ski in ski out (10 m from the slopes, round trip), large furnished terrace, fireplace, safe, ski locker, elevator, 32 "flat screen TV, wifi, ...
Decoration personalized by the owners
Facing south, overlooking the slopes, the Aiguille Rouge, Arc 2000 and the Cabriolet waterfall
Serviced apartments, up to date, with quality equipment, for a successful and comfortable holiday.
Included in the rental:
• charges and taxes (excluding tourist tax).
• Maintenance kit: Included - sponge, mop, multipurpose product bottle, bottle of liquid hand dishwasher, dishwasher table and tea towel.
• Towels: Included - 1 towel, 1 bath towel, 1 bath mat and 1 bathrobe per person.
• Beds made on arrival: Included.
• Final cleaning: Included (kitchen must be clean and dishes made).
• Children and family entertainment: nearby (not included)
• Children's Club (9 months to 13 years old) the Cariboo http: // www. cariboo1950. com / home
• Bakery and skiing service in the residence
• Deposit (extra charge): The deposit must be paid at least 15 days before arrival. Keys are not issued without proof of deposit. (See contract)
• Tourist tax (extra charge): To be paid directly from your client's premises, depending on the locality. Free for under 18s.
• No Pets Allowed
By car, take the highway to Albertville, then the road 2 x 2 ways to Moûtiers, pretty village at the gates of the mountain. Then continue on the RN 90 to Bourg-St-Maurice.
There are direct TGVs from Paris and Lille and direct trains from the major cities of France which will take you directly to Bourg-Saint-Maurice.
Then to go from Bourg-Saint-Maurice to Arc 1600, take the funicular. He joins Arc 1600 in just 7 minutes.
• Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport www. lyon. airport. fr Tel. +33 (0) 826 800 826 - Satobus Alps www. satobus-alps. com
• Chambéry - Aix Airport www. Chambery. airport. fr Tel. +33 (0) 4 79 54 49 66
• Geneva Cointrin Airport (CH) www. gva. ch Tel. +41 22 717 71 11.
Finally, to go from Arc 1600 to Arc 1800, Arc 1950, Arc 2000 and vice versa, regular shuttles run free of charge from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm (varying schedules depending on the season to be checked: https: // www. Lesarcs. Com / se- Move .html)