About the property
- Apartment645 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
Ideally located in the hyper-center, a stone's throw from the Place des Jacobins, this apartment is in a magnificent building dating from the 18th
The apartment is very quiet and bright, renovated and fully equipped for your comfort in short or long stay. It will surely seduce you by its large volumes (stones of size and 4m of height under the ceiling), combined with a contemporary renovation of standing.
Located in the heart of the Presqu'île, in the district of Bellecour / Cordeliers, the accommodation is 60 m2, is located on the 1st floor and is composed as follows:
• A large bedroom with a double bed and a huge dressing room
• A bright, skilfully decorated living room with TV and double sofa bed (true mattress comfort 140cmx195cm)
• A renovated and modern bathroom with a large bath and a washing machine. Hair dryer, towels and soap kits are provided per person
• A large kitchen equipped with plates with inductions, dishwasher, microwave, oven, coffee machine Nespresso as well as all the kitchen utensils necessary for your comfort
Access to the whole apartment.
I will be happy to help you organize your trip to Lyon and book visits to museums, monuments or excursions.
In the heart of the peninsula, the essential can be done on foot. You will find, among others:
• The Palais du Commerce, one of the most imposing buildings in Lyon
• Saint Bonaventure Church, formerly part of the Cordeliers Convent
• A multitude of shops, branded stores, small restaurants ...
• Place des Jacobins: with its large fountain in the center, it is one of the most beautiful squares in Lyon. Rue Merciere is located just next door, historically it was the street of the printers of Lyon, today it is a street that has many restaurants and stoppers Lyon.
• Théâtre des Célestins, to attend a wide selection of plays
• Place Bellecour, the largest pedestrian square in Europe. It is surrounded by beautiful 19th century buildings. In the center is a statue of Louis XIV.
The apartment is 5 minutes walk from the metro (Bellecour station, line A and D).
To go to :
• La Part Dieu: Metro D, stop Saxe-Gambetta, direction Gare de Vénissieux then Metro B, stop Gare Part-Dieu Vivier Merle, direction Charpennes
• Old Lyon: Metro D, stop Vieux Lyon, direction Vaise station or 10 minutes on foot
• Hotel de Ville: Metro A, Hotel de Ville stop, direction Vaulx-en-Velin or 10 minutes on foot
• Parc de la Tête d'Or: Metro A, stop Hôtel de Ville, direction Vaulx-en-Velin, then bus C5, Park Tête d'Or - Churchill, direction Rillieux Semailles
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Un peu froid sur Lyon ce week-end... Mise à part super séjour.
Appartement lumineux, trés propre, agréable, avec tout à proximité... Super séjour !
Très bel appartement, emplacement de rêve pour visiter Lyon à pieds. Le déco est superbe, rien à reprocher.
Ns avons adoré, ns sommes très satisfait
Emplacement idéal pour découvrir Lyon à pieds, il suffit de laisser la voiture au parking.
Ravi de notre choix l'´appartement est très agréable, luxueux, de bon goût, très bien aménagé .
Adresse à retenir , à conseiller à nos amis et à tous ceux qui souhaitent
passer un court ou long séjour à Lyon .