About the property
- Apartment559 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
This crossing apartment is located on the first floor of a quiet street between the district of Arceaux and Boutonnet. It is composed of a beautiful living room with an open and equipped kitchen (with dishwasher and washing machine), a bathroom with toilet and a bedroom in a quiet area (overlooking a private courtyard in back).
Book your stay with Class Appart gives you the seriousness and the professionalism of a team at your disposal.
All our rates include:
- Linen: (towels and bed linen) in the apartment.
- A welcome kit: including the necessary to start your stay
- Free Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Charges (electricity / gas, tourist tax, insurance)
- Technical assistance: during office hours
- An emergency number for more responsiveness
- Welcome and departure directly to the apartment by a member of our team
I confirm that you will be greeted by a member of the Class Appart team to check directly at your apartment
In order to do so, you will receive an email immediately after your booking so that we can schedule this appointment.
In accordance with our general conditions, the arrival times are as follows:
• for arrivals on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays - excluding public holidays - the Tenant may enter the premises between 16:00 and 18:30;
• for an arrival on a Sunday or a public holiday, the Tenant may enter the premises between 18:00 and 19:30.
Any late arrival - outside these times - will result in the Lessor invoicing a fee of 50 € TTC payable locally by the Tenant, corresponding to the expenses arising from such late arrival.
In any case and to respect the tranquility of the neighborhood, no arrival can be made after 11 pm.
At the end of your reservation, we will send you our reservation contract to return signed with a copy of your identity documents.
The latter is permanently available on our Class Appart website.
See you soon for a great stay at Class Appart!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund