This 65sqm apartment, located in a secured building, offers you all the comfort for an exceptional stay in Cannes. At 50m of the Martinez, of La Croisette and its beach, you will appreciate its big terrace on the last floor. It can accommodate very comfortably up to 4 travelers.
The apartment is ideal for families or groups of friends wishing to make the most of their stay. It also offers all the services for a successful business trip.
Very well equipped and able to comfortably accommodate up to 4 people, the apartment is located in a calm and secured building, having a large terrace has the clear view without person opposite.
This very central apartment offers the following services:
- A beautiful living room with a sofa, a flat screen TV, storage space and a small dining table.
- A kitchen, open to the living room, with everything you need to prepare your favorite dishes: hotplates, oven, Nespresso coffee machine and cooking utensils.
- A beautiful room with a comfortable double bed and storage space.
- A second bedroom with 2 single beds and storage space.
- A bathroom, clean and well maintained, with bath, sink, towel dryer and separate toilet.
For your comfort you will also have at your disposal a washing machine as well as an iron and ironing board.
Double glazing offers more tranquility.
Quality linens and towels, vanity kits and some coffee capsules are also provided.
Naturally, Wifi is accessible and free!
## Guest Access
The apartment is located on the 7th floor with elevator.
You will have one set of key at your disposal during your stay.
You will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
The apartment is ideally located 50m from La Croisette and its beach. The shops are a 4 min walk, including the supermarket.
The restaurants, shops on the Rue d'Antibes are nearby. You will do everything easily on foot.
La Croisette is a boulevard of Cannes along the bay and has a wide pedestrian promenade sheltered from the pines bordering the sandy beach. Set on the old coastal road called "chemin de la petite croix", it is known throughout the world thanks to the Cannes Film Festival and the Palais des Festivals, whose famous red marches descend until the start of the promenade. Most major hotels are located on the Boulevard de la Croisette, as well as luxury boutiques and major clothing brands.
For your visits, you will be at :
• 3 minutes walking distance of The Croisette.
• 5 minutes from the beaches of the Croisette.
• 15 minutes walk to "Le Palais des Festivals".
• 20 minutes by maritime transport to the Lerins.
• 45 minutes by transports from Nice.
The train station is a 15-minute walk along the Rue d'Antibes. It is possible to find free parking spaces nearby (Bd du Général Vautrin).
You will also be 10min walk from the Palais des Festivals.