4 km from Vallon Pont d'Arc you find Le Mas de Paraloup bathing in the Mediterranean sun between vineyards, lavender fields and Olives.
This Provençal Mas from the XVIII century built in the golden age of the silkworm, then converted into a vineyard breathes the tranquility and the sweetness of the South. The 4 gites, classified 3 *, renovated with taste offer calm and relaxation in an authentic surrounded by cypresses, olive trees, lavendels and a lovely view over the vineyards.. Hiking trails starting at the Mas.
Private terrace with garden furniture, Lounge-chairs and BBQ Weber welcome you for relaxation and outside meals.
Gite Louise, (50m2) 5 pers:
A ground level gîte with modern setting.
- Living/sitting room, setting area, TV, DVD, radio/CD-player.
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with: cooker (3 gas rings + 1 electric ring), electric oven, hood, refrigerator, micro-wave, dish-washer, microwave oven, freezer, water cooker, coffee machine and a various electrical appliances.
- Bathroom with shower en toilet.
- 2 bedrooms (1xdouble bed (160X200cm), 3xsingle beds 2m long).
- Utility room with shared washing machine.
- Children cot, high chair, baby bath-tub upon request.
- Electric heating. Private parking space.
- Garden furniture with barbecue, parasol, lounge-chairs and a lovely view over the vineyards and the olive orchards on the hills of the southern Ardèche.
The apartments are decorated with antique furniture that either belongs to the family or has been renovated and refurbished. They all offer the comforts for a successful holiday.
• Free WiFi throughout the Mas + outside. • Between the plum trees planted by my grandfather half a century ago, you find a playground for children, • Jeu-de-boules alley for all is also waiting for you, • swimming in the ardeche and the small river Ibie (bubbling) is ideal for small children.
- Children cot, high chair, baby bath-tub-upon upon request
Do not hesitate to visit our website: MasParaloup