About the property
- Cottage538 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
4 charming gites nestled in an authentique Mas - Vallon Pont d'Arc (2-6p)
4 km from Vallon Pont d'Arc you find Le Mas de Paraloup bathing in the Mediterranean sun between vineyards, lavender fields and Olives.
This Provençal Mas from the XVIII century built in the golden age of the silkworm, then converted into a vineyard breathes the tranquility and the sweetness of the South. The 4 gites, classified 3 *, renovated with taste offer calm and relaxation in an authentic surrounded by cypresses, olive trees, lavendels and a lovely view over the vineyards.. Hiking trails starting at the Mas.
Private terrace with garden furniture, Lounge-chairs and BBQ Weber welcome you for relaxation and outside meals.
Gite Louise, (50m2) 5 pers:
A ground level gîte with modern setting.
- Living/sitting room, setting area, TV, DVD, radio/CD-player.
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with: cooker (3 gas rings + 1 electric ring), electric oven, hood, refrigerator, micro-wave, dish-washer, microwave oven, freezer, water cooker, coffee machine and a various electrical appliances.
- Bathroom with shower en toilet.
- 2 bedrooms (1xdouble bed (160X200cm), 3xsingle beds 2m long).
- Utility room with shared washing machine.
- Children cot, high chair, baby bath-tub upon request.
- Electric heating. Private parking space.
- Garden furniture with barbecue, parasol, lounge-chairs and a lovely view over the vineyards and the olive orchards on the hills of the southern Ardèche.
The apartments are decorated with antique furniture that either belongs to the family or has been renovated and refurbished. They all offer the comforts for a successful holiday.
• Free WiFi throughout the Mas + outside. • Between the plum trees planted by my grandfather half a century ago, you find a playground for children, • Jeu-de-boules alley for all is also waiting for you, • swimming in the ardeche and the small river Ibie (bubbling) is ideal for small children.
- Children cot, high chair, baby bath-tub-upon upon request
Do not hesitate to visit our website: MasParaloup
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Evelyne Casteran
The Mas de Paraloup is a beautiful ancestral home anchored in its Ardéchoises origins. The coincidence of life has made that it passes for 5 generations from mother to daughter which reflects in the softness of the environment. While the family adventure continues, the Mas, soothed by the singing of the cicadas, now counts 4 charming cottages, classified with 3 * nestled in a beautiful landscape in the South Ardeche!
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:30 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
In a landscape with many facets, between Provence and Cévennes you will find:
• Canoeing (all levels), rafting, fishing and swimming in the Gorges de l'Ardèche. The small river Ibie (bubbling) is ideal for small children.
• Hiking: from the house, paths and ancient Roman roads crisscross a landscape of terraces full of charm, in the heart of a wild and fascinating nature.
• Cycling and mountain biking between Ardèche and Cévennes.
• 300 caves, including the Cavern of the Pont d'Arc - Chauvet cave and its cave paintings, the oldest of Humanity. The Chauvet Cave will open in spring 2015!
• Horse riding; We are surrounded by several equestrian centers, our favorite "La Loubière" is 6km from the Mas.
• Tennis Court in Lagorce.
• A pleasure that I would like to share with you. The flea markets with the accent of the south and the colors of the south !. Chine in the morning on the village squares shaded by the foliage of the plane trees is one of my summer pleasures. I love those stuffed objects of history that have a soul. I stroll in search of the "treasure" which could beautify my Mas and its 4 lodgings.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Location du Samedi au Samedi • Caution de 200 euros est demandée • Chauffage inclus • Solde à regler 30 jours avant l'arrivée • La location s'effectue du samedi 16.00 au samedi 10.00 heures. • Les appartements sont equipés de couvertures, couettes et torchons de cuisine. Les serviettes de toilette et les draps ne sont pas fournis. • Possibilité de louer les draps à 8,- € par personne, votre lit est fait pour votre arrivée. • Les petits animaux pourront être acceptés après accord du propriétaire, max 1 chien/gite : 30 €/semaine. Ils devront impérativement être tenus en laisse, ne pas nuire à la tranquillité des vacanciers et respecter les règles d'hygiène.