Find yourself as a couple, with family or friends in a natural setting in the heart of the Marquenterre in the Grand Site of France Bay of Somme (22nd most beautiful bay in the world) and enjoy a stay of charm in a mobile home 2 bedrooms (4 persons) with marine decoration.
Our mobile home Sun-Living is located:
- in Quend-Plage-les-Pins (80120), a small family seaside resort offering 17km of sandy beach, a wild dune massif and a 3000-hectare pine forest
- at the end of the wild stream of the 4 * campsite "Le Bois Dormant" on a quiet, fenced and leaning against the pine forest (location T47, Alley Belles au Bois, section "Les Tourterelles")
The 4-star campsite "Le Bois Dormant" is located 900m from the beach and 500m from the center of Quend-Plage-Les-Pins, with nearby:
- bike paths (from the exit of the domain) and hiking trails
- Accrobranches, mini-golf, water lining, tennis, horse riding, sand yachting, fishing, cinema, golf ...
- the communes of Fort-Mahon, Berck, Crotoy, Saint Valery sur Somme ...
At the domain level:
pétanque pitch, fishing pond, playground, fitness room, sauna, steam room, bar / brasserie, grocery store, launderette, entertainment and theme nights in season, indoor and outdoor pool
Interior equipment of the mobile home:
- room with 1 double bed
- room with 2 single beds
- main room (living / dining room / kitchen) with corner sofa, coffee table, table + 4 chairs, multimedia equipment (flat screen TV with HD DTT, DVD player, CD radio, WIFI) and all the necessary practical ( fridge / freezer, oven / grill, microwave, coffee maker, electric barbecue, toaster, fan ...)
- bathroom (with heating)
- Independent WC
- WIFI reception
Outdoor equipment of the mobile home:
- terrace with garden furniture and parasol
- 2 sunbaths
- charcoal barbecue