About the property
- House1883 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Beautiful renovated house near Uzès for 10 people
Beautiful house completely renovated in 2017, 5 'from the historic center of Uzès in the Gard. In a very quiet area, on the border between Uzès and the charming village of Arpaillargues, you enjoy all the amenities of a holiday home and the tranquility of the countryside while being close to shops and beautiful sights .
Park closed and raised (cypress, olive trees, oaks, fruit trees) of 3000m2
Swimming pool 9.5 x 4.5m, large terraces, arbor.
Capacity of 8/10 people
Rooms to live:
- living room, dining room with dining table 10 to 12 people
- lounge with armchairs, sofas, fireplace, TV
- fully equipped kitchen, new: dishwasher, ceramic hob, 2 refrigerators, microwave, coffee maker, Nespresso machine, kitchen robots, Blender, toaster, electric kettle, crockery and dishes for 12 people, full kitchen set
- storeroom with washing machine, tumble dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, storage
- 3 bedrooms in the DRC:
Canaris room, double bed 160x200, large closet
bedroom Fougères, double bed 160x200, large closet
Lions room, double bed 160x200 or possibility of 2 beds 80x200, large dressing
- 2 bedrooms upstairs:
Kashmir bedroom, 1 double bed 160x200 or possibility 2 beds 80x200, closet, private terrace
Ibis room, 1 double bed 140x200, dressing room, private terrace
- office area upstairs
- 2 bathrooms with shower and 2 outdoor showers
- 2 WC
- large terrace under shaded arbor with dining table 10 to 12 people and aperitif corner
- swimming pool with terrace equipped with 6 pool beds and 6 chiliennes
Sheets, towels and pool towels provided.
2 baby umbrella beds and 2 baby chairs available.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Uzés, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Provençal market on Wednesday and Saturday Uzès
Haras d'Uzés at 300 m
UNESCO-protected Pont du Gard
Vignobles classés, Côtes du Rhône and Languedoc
Trufficulture, international truffle market in January
Votive festival in August with a Provençal procession
Ferias de Nîmes and Arles at Easter, Pentecost and September.
Arenas of Nimes
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
le ménage sera effectué avant le départ ou facturé 100 € retenus sur la caution