The house is a charming longère set on a ground of 2500m ² (of which 900m ² of pasture for horses)
She is made of:
- Ground floor:
- an entrance with staircase leading to the bedrooms - access to the linen room / dressing room and shower area - separate toilet - access to the living room
- a large living room with sitting area, a fireplace with insert; a dining room
- a kitchen opened on the stay with a counter. The kitchen is also equipped with a nice gas piano.
- large bay windows overlooking the wooden terrace and the south facing garden.
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed + 2 single beds
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed + 1 child bed
- 1 large landing with a convertible 2 pers
- 1 petanque court
- 1 big terrace of 50m ² full south
- 1 swing
- a large driveway to park cars
- 2 horse boxes
- 1 garden in front and 1 behind the house
- garden Lounge
- Senseo coffee machine
- ironing board
- washing machine
WIFI via 4G roller
Cleaning charge: 50 €
Bed linen: 20 € / bed
Towels: 8 € / pers (1 large and a small towel)
The house is 7 km from the beautiful beaches of the Opal Coast.
Many activities are proposed nearby: visits, walks, viewpoints, ornithological reserve, amusement parks, water parks, museums, cinemas, restaurants, sporting and cultural events, concerts ...