Located at 1250 meters above sea level, close to the Vanoise National Park and the biggest ski resorts, the Yodine chalet is an excellent starting point for mountain sports and cultural visits.
By the fireplace or on the panoramic terrace facing the Three Valleys, you can taste Savoyard specialties. A cooking of earth, convivial and greedy that gives the show to the local producers.
The 3-star Gite de France cottage offers 9 comfortable rooms and a family suite. Warm and friendly atmosphere assured.
On the menu of Savoyard specialties and recipes of the soil. A generous and gourmet cuisine from regional products.
For the happiness of being together .... The large capacity cottage is suitable for birthdays, weddings, groups of hikers, motorcyclists, bikes, etc ... ..
Seminars and Incentives
Our lodging is the ideal place to organize your seminars and professional stays ... ..
The chalet has 9 bedrooms including 6 with a balcony facing south facing the three valleys and 1 family suite. They are all equipped with bed linen and toilet, shower, WC in the room and for 3 of them to share on the landing. Each room has a hair dryer and a WI FI connection. Four configurations are available (1 double bed, 2 single beds, 3 single beds and 1 double bed + 1 single bed). They are decorated in mountain style, warm in which it is good to stay there.
- B & B or half board or full board (the gîte is not equipped in free management)
- A private room: You wish to celebrate a private anniversary, organize a sports training course, a training course, a business seminar or any other necessity, the Yodine chalet can put at your disposal a fully equipped dedicated room (projection screen , Video projector, paper board, exterior access and washroom) away from other residents and the dining room.
- A garage is available to park motorcycles / bicycles in the shelter.
- Lending of chairs and baby beds, baby carrier for your walks, snowshoes.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer available upon request (payable service)
- A shoe area is at your disposal to store your ski boots or hiking boots, with lending shoes (CROCS)
- A seating area with TV, reading, board games is at your disposal on the 2nd floor.
The Yodine chalet is designed to receive your teams during your professional stays. An independent seminar room is at your disposal for your meetings, conviviality spaces for meals or relaxation and rooms designed to receive independently your teams with separate beds.
A varied, generous and gourmet menu card is available upon request.
In high season (summer and winter) a snacking offer is possible for lunch quickly and discover the regional products (cheese boards and cold meats, Savoyard burgers, blueberry tarts ...)
For your late arrivals, a meal tray can be served in the rooms.
Every evening, the family-style, friendly and gourmet table will delight you with local specialties (raclette, fondue, crozet, faron, pork cheese, artisan pork meats, blueberry tart ...) on the basis of a unique menu.
The Chalet de la Yodine is an excellent starting point for hiking and cultural visits in all seasons
In summer, as the setting of the summits of the Vanoise National Park, the beautiful forests nearby and the mountain pastures of Mount Jovet
You can hike in the mountains to choose from on the trails, the coolness of the undergrowth or the steep hillsides
On the spot: Feissons-sur-Salins offers many hiking, mountain biking, or quad (marked trails) accessible to all from the village: La Croix de Feissons, La Pierre à Cupules, Mont Jovet or a superb panorama awaits you , View on the Mont-Blanc, the Vanoise and the Ecrins.
But ALSO nearby:
Mountain bike, orienteering course, glacier hiking, climbing, via ferrata, paragliding, white water, mountain biking and cycling, sports of skill, golf ....
In winter, facing the most prestigious ski areas in the world, the 3 Valleys and Paradiski
At the foot of hiking hills
Enjoy a mountain vacation near renowned ski areas without the disadvantages of resort accommodation.
On the spot: the snow and the sun make each appointment every winter to the delight of the amateurs of hiking ski and snowshoeing.
Feissons-sur-Salins also offers an exceptional panorama on the ski area of 3 Valleys and the nearby Olympic resorts of Courchevel and Méribel, Pralognan la Vanoise.
But also nearby:
Snowshoeing, toboggan runs, skating rink, paragliding, new slides
All year round, cultural visits, wellness, relaxation and discovery
- The Stone with Feuille sur Salins cups
- The chapel Notre Dame de la Salette
- Visit of the Moutiers dairy cooperative
- Libraries, cinemas
- Museums (Hydraulica Gallery, Saraz Tower in Bozel
- Well-being and relaxation at the Grand Spa SPA in Brides les Bains
- Aquamotion in Courchevel, a new aquatic space