At the heart of a small valley of 6 mills, in a classified site, 800 m from Aber Benoît and its GR 34, an old farmhouse completely renovated mill.
The enclosed garden, with parking, is facing south, not overlooked, with garden furniture.
This lodging is classified 3 stars by the tourist office of the country of Abers.
Animals are not accepted because our geese, ducks and swans are free.
Plouguin is 3 kms, St Pabu and its beaches 3 kms, Ploudalmezeau and its shops 5 kms
The Véloroute littoral (route 5) passes through the valley.
This cottage includes,
- an integrated, independent kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic hob and electric oven, a fridge with a small freezer, a Krups coffee maker for capsules, a toaster, a kettle.
- a laundry area with washing machine behind the cottage,
- a living room with a round table and 4 chairs, 2 armchairs, a small table and a bench.
- TV and WIFI, Mobile phone by box, mini-chain CD,
- a bathroom with walk-in shower, vanity and toilet, towel radiator.
- a bedroom with a bed in 1.60 / 2 m, a knit hat for linen, a dressing table.
Linens and sheets, made bed, as well as cleaning products, are provided,
- storage heaters (soapstone), HEATING INCLUDED,
- cleaning fee of 30 €,
- Table, chairs and armchairs, deckchairs, for the garden.
Everything is new