Traditional farmhouse of Ségala Tarnais,
converted into a cottage for 12 people. Totally independent and isolated with panoramic views.
The lodging is made up of 3 independent dwellings distributed around a closed court:
- old house on the floor possessing an exceptional space living room, chimney, dining room and kitchen. 2 rooms among which one in mezzanine. Room of water and TOILET for 5 people.
- old outbuilding for 5 people, giving access to the swimming pool and the inner courtyard. Large open space with living room, dining room and kitchen. 2 rooms, room of bath and TOILET. Terrace.
- old equipped shed in studio for 2 people, with bathroom and toilet. Space adapted for person with reduced mobility, direct access swimming pool, summer kitchen, courtyard and housing adjoining.
2 folding beds are available in the cottage.
- South side: swimming pool, summer kitchen and sheltered dining area.
park of 7000m2, sported by 2 centenary linden trees.
- north side: shaded bowling alley ..
- car park for several vehicles