You will appreciate this accommodation for its calm and its proximity with the sea and its sandy beaches. It is perfect for couples, families with children (walled garden).
Numerous walks by the sea, on foot (GR 34 to 300 m), by bike, in kayak (nautical center nearby) .....
This is our second home where we like to come to recharge our batteries on weekends and for holidays in the countries of Abers and Côte des Légendes. It is ideally located 300 meters from the beaches. The GR34, famous customs path, passes nearby.
Closed garden with terraces of which one covered (garden furniture, deckchairs, barbecue)
Ground floor: living room, open kitchen, dining room, bedroom with 1 double bed, shower room, separate wc.
FLOOR: Bedroom in mezzanine with 1 bed 2 people and 2 beds 1 person
FACILITIES: combined fridge / freezer, microwave, oven, ceramic hob, kettle, coffee machine, toaster, TV, DVD player, washing machine.
Bicycles, kayaks, board games, books, beach games.
Cot, high chair, bath on request,
Ideal starting point to discover the wonders of Finistère.
- House of the Abers and the country of the Abers (Aber Benoît, Aber Wrac'h, Aber Ildut, Lighthouse of the virgin island)
- Village of Pêcheurs Ménéham in Kerlouan
- The islands (Ouessant, Molène and Batz)
- the marine park of Iroise
- Brest (museum of the navy, castle ...)
- the amusement park The recreation of the 3 parish priests
- The wild coast with its typical ports of Brittany
- Cultural Heritage
- And without forgetting the gastronomy (pancakes and galettes, kig ha farz, fish and crustaceans ...)