Old barn and winemaker house that we have refitted in a small private residence of human size.
This sunny accommodation is on one level - ideal with young children - overlooking the garden and pool.
More than thirty equipment at your disposal.
- Capacity: 6 beds.
- Sleeping: 1 bedroom with bed 140 + 1 bedroom with 2 beds 90 (bunk) + sofa bed 2 beds
- Bathroom: shower with jets, a basin, toilet, dry towel, storage...
- Fully equipped kitchen: dishwasher, microwave oven, induction hob, large fridge and freezer, coffee maker nescafé dolce gusto, kettle, dishes in quantity ... and washing machine.
- Terrace shaded by a pergola and furnished to have breakfast in the sun !!
- Toilet and kitchen essentials provided.
If we respect above all the privacy of our guests, we are open to warm exchanges and will be delighted to share with you our love for this beautiful region. We offer brochures on the sites to visit, activities to practice, but we can also provide you with any useful advice. Parents of 2 children, we know the needs of families.
We will welcome you warmly and will be pleased to offer you during your stay, if the opportunity arises, an aperitif with tasting of products and local wines ...
We are nearby to help you during your stay.
The atmosphere of the residence is friendly and family ... The mint is available for your evenings mojito !!! ; -)
In instant booking, only bookings for ENTIRE WEEKS FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY are accepted. / SUNDAY TO SUNDAY.
We can offer you several solutions in case you want to arrive or leave another day.
If you wish, we can provide you sheets, towels and linens for 50 €.
We can do the cleaning at your departure: 60 € except dishes. The kitchen should be stored (drained dishwasher and clean and tidy dishes).
No payment on the spot by credit card or holiday checks.
Loan of baby equipment: high chair, cot ... according to availability.
To preserve the well-being of future tenants, we prefer not to welcome pets and not allow smoking inside the dwelling. Outdoor spaces are at your disposal.
North of Montpellier, village in the area of Pic Saint Loup, with all amenities, shops, restaurants, pizzas, wineries ....
On the spot :
- The pleasure of going to get on foot its croissants and its fresh bread ... .ou make its market of fresh products for noon ... has no price !!!
Many shops and services within walking distance (bakery, butcher-delicatessen, grocery store, pizzeria, pharmacy, restaurants, bar). Small peasant market on Sunday morning and Intermarché 1 km.
Also local producers (wines, fruits and vegetables, olive oil, honey, pottery, ...).
Take the time to live and enjoy our local products !!! oysters from the Thau Basin, Sonnois tielles, cuttlefish rust, Pezenas small patés, bull guinea fowl, olives, goat cheese, honey, fruits and vegetables from the sun, which are overflowing with markets and, of course, wine!
-A 5 minutes walk: tennis club, football stadium, friendly environment for walks or jogging, access to the river. Swimming in the river and source of Lez.
-A 2 km you will find the departmental house of the environment (entertainment, exhibitions, walks) and 6 km, a skate park and shopping centers more consistent media library ...
There is also a golf course and riding stables within a 10-minute drive.
-Numerous hobbies and tourist sites including UNESCO heritage sites less than half an hour for all ages and all tastes.
-A perfect place to "be quiet and close to everything" ... A few minutes from the beautiful city of Montpellier, vineyards (tasting in private cellars), garrigue and heights of Pic Saint Wolf and Hortus, ... If you like to move, you'll be spoiled for choice: sailing, canoeing, climbing, horse riding, golf, hiking ... The youngest will also find something to do: water games, tree climbing, farmhouses, ice rink, aquarium, planetarium, free zoo, equestrian ride, caves, amusement parks, train, parks, lakes and rivers, ... and only a few minutes from the sandy beaches: Palavas-les-Flots, Pérols-Carnon, La Grande-Motte, Grau-du-Roi, ..., 30 minutes from Saint Guilhem the desert, the Grottes des Demoiselles, ... 45 minutes away the Camargue, the Pont du Gard and the Canal du Midi, the Cévennes ...
Nature or Beaches, why choose? You will have the freedom to visit Hérault and its neighboring departments to discover the most beautiful sites and national parks. Whether by bike or on foot, on marked trails in the heart of our scrubland, or kayak, along a river carrying you through the most preserved landscapes, beautiful excursions and tours await you ...
- Access by motorway A9 (Lyon): Exit Vendargues n ° 28; Direction Castrie take L. I.E. N. exit Prades le lez.
- Access by Highway A750 (Clermont-Ferrand): Direction hospitals faculties then Prades lez
- The Montpellier Méditerranée airport and Montpellier Saint Roch station are less than a half hour by car.
- The tram station to get to Montpellier is 10 minutes by car.
- If you do not want to use your car to go to Montpellier, a bus passes regularly nearby and leads you to a tram station, with the possibility to go to the beach.
OUR CURRENCY: Respect, friendliness, relaxation and good mood