House 1950 300m ² renovated by an architect, quiet, in an old farmhouse, on the banks of the Marne and the canal, classified 4 *, with 6 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 3 bathrooms, 3 toilets, 1 baby sleeping area, enclosed garden, terrace, bbq, jacuzzi (for your exclusive use)
The entry serves a kitchen with island, open on a very nice space of life of 70m ² (dining room and living room).
A first bedroom is also on the ground floor (Bedroom 1), communicating with the sleeping area baby (bed with bars and table of exchange) and its bathroom with shower with Italian and toilet. Upstairs, you can enjoy the quiet with 5 bedrooms, 3 with balcony, 1 with terrace and bathroom, Bedroom 2: 2 single beds, balcony Bedroom 3: 2 single beds, balcony Bedroom 4: queen size bed , Balcony Bathroom with Italian shower Room 5; Queen size bed, with bathroom (Italian shower), terrace Bedroom 6 - queen size bed Bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
Outside, directly accessible by the living room, a large terrace without screw opposite, overlooks the jacuzzi and a garden decorated.
Bed linen and towels are provided.
Access by travelers
Closed course of 1000m ² by an automatic portal (Digicode). Free outdoor parking, or under a renovated barn.
Terrace facing south giving direct access to the jacuzzi (5 places) and garden of 300m ².
At your disposal to give you tourist information in the surroundings
For lovers or curious about Champagne
- Champagne route of the vitryats hills (15kms)
- The hillsides of Epernay (50kms)
- Reims and its champagne cellars (60kms)
- Aerodrome of Ecury on coole (15kms) (First flight, sailing...)
- Lac du Der (45kms) (Swimming, water sports, boat rentals, tree climbing, bike paths)
- Amusement park Niggloland (75kms), Disneyland Paris (170Kms)
- Chalons Champagne
- Troyes and its factories (Less than 1h)