House of fisherman of character late 19th century, done again to nine with relish and decoration neat, with a ground of 1000 m2 and exposure full south.
This one, located on the commune of Plouhinec, offers a superb panoramic sight on the bay of Audierne and the beautiful beaches of Plouhinec.
It is located 10 minutes walk from the beach of Kersiny.
It involves :
In the DRC:
- Entrance / cloakroom
- Living room with TV, WIFI, and insert / Dining room
- Equipped kitchen open to living room: Induction hob, Oven with rotating heat, Microwave oven, Dishwasher, Toaster, kettle, Filter coffee machine, Nespresso coffee machine, etc.
- Back kitchen with washing machine and fridge / freezer
- Shower room with shower and washbasin
- Separate toilet
- 3 separate bedrooms: 1 bed of 160 cm; 1 bed of 140 cm; 2 beds of 90 cm
- 1 landing with office
- Bathroom (Sink, bath, WC)
- Large terrace with stone barbecue
- Garden furniture with teak table for 6 people (6 chairs)
- 4 chairs
- 2 parking spaces
- Duvets and pillows are provided. Bed linen and towels are to be provided by the holiday makers.
- Non smoking house
- Pets allowed