Old renovated meadow farm in the middle of the meadows at an altitude of 900 meters, close to Hilsenfirst Pass, Petit Ballon, Markstein....
• On the ground floor you will find a large room of 45 m2 with a kitchen (fridge / freezer, microwave, stove with oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, stone grill, raclette, pancake party). This room is heated by a large mass stove with a pizza oven and flambé pie that you can enjoy on the monastery table.
• Upstairs you can enjoy the different spaces of the large room of 45 m2: a living room with 2 sofas and chairs for reading, a corner with flat screen and DVD player, a traditional Alsatian bed for a nap and that can also serve as sleeping.
3 rooms are at your disposal:
- The "Aurore" room offers a bed of 140 cm and a bed of 90 cm. Early risers can watch the sun rise.
A spacious bathroom with double sink, bath and toilet adjoins this room.
- The room "Hilsen" with exposed beams is furnished with 2 Alsatian beds of 100 cm each to give you a traditional atmosphere.
- The "Petit Ballon" room, very luminous, with its bed of 160 plays the southern part with its warm colors.
These 2 bedrooms have a bathroom with 2 basins and shower, as well as a separate toilet.
A large sauna (extra charge) is at your disposal.
• Outside, on sunny days, you can enjoy a furnished terrace to take your meals, have a barbecue or simply relax with breathtaking views of the plain of Alsace and the Black Forest. Given the situation of the farm in the middle of the meadows, children will be able to play in a free space in complete safety.
You will have at your disposal:
a selection of books, DVDs, board games
maps to organize your hikes
advice for your visits (museums, parks etc ...)
In winter :
you can come with your cross-country skis or go to the alpine ski resort of Markstein located 20 kms from the farm