About the property
- Apartment1076 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
This great 100sqm apartment, located in a private residence with pool and tennis court offers you all the comforts for a pleasant stay in Cannes.
This great 100sqm apartment, located in a private residence with pool and tennis court offers you all the comforts for a pleasant stay in Cannes. With two balconies and a terrace, from where you have a magnificent seaview.
The apartment is ideal for families or groups of friends looking forward to enjoying the everything Cannes has to offer. It also offers you all the amenitites for a great business trip.
Well equipped and with a gorgeous view of the Mediterranean sea, the apartment can comfortably welcome up to 7 people. Located in a secure building, in a private residence with a pool and tennis court, you will be able to fully enjoy your stay in Cannes.
You will have at your disposal two balconies and a gorgeous terrace with exterior furniture, where you may enjoy your summer evenings amidst friends and family.
CLose to the local beaches, the apartment offers you the following features:
- A spacious living room fitted with two comfortable sofas and chairs, a flat screen TV, a DVD player, as well well as coffee table. You will have direct access to the terrace from the living room.
- A dining area with a dining table.
- An open kitchen with all the appliances you need to prepare your favorite dishes: microwave, stovetop, oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee machine and kitchen utensils.
- A bedroom with a comfortable double bed and storage room. An ensuite bathroom fitted with a bathtub, sink, towel drying rack, a hairdryer and toilet.
- A second bedroom with a single bed and storage room.
- A second living room, which becomes a bedroom, fitted with a comfortable sofa bed for 2 peopl and a TV.
- A last bedroom, open to the second living room, fitted with two single beds.
- A second, clean and well-kept bathroom, with a bathtub, washbasin, towel drying rack, hairdryer and toilets.
- There is an additional toilet in a separate room in the apartment.
For your comfort you will also have at your disposal an AC system in both living rooms, a washer, a clothes drying rack, as well as an iron and ironing table. The double glazed windows offer you additional tranquillity.
Pristine bed linen, soft towels, vanity kits and coffee pods will also be provided.
Internet is paid. Please contact the residence's reception for further information.
The apartment is located on the 5th and last floor, accessible by lift.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact us if you have any question, we always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance we will be available during your stay. We would also be happy to share with you our favorite places in the neighborhood!
Golfe-Juan is one of the few remaining protected seaside resorts in France. With its family-friendly atmosphere, this beautiful seafront, Southern France town will charm you. With long sand beaches, warm mediterranean sea and with never-ending summer days this is the perfect place for a summer escapade.
The town is very lively offering a variety of activities for young and gown ups alike. The Marina harbors a panoply of restaurants, bars, cafés and activities.
The TER train station Golfe Juan Vallauris is 15 minutes by foot from the apartment.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Gorgeous views of Cote d' Azur
We enjoyed our stay very much. The apartment is confortable and the views from the balconies are amazing!!
appart tres agreable
grande surface et grande terrasse au dernier etage
axe routier tres bruyant
excellent pour 5 couchages confortables
nous etions 7 et le canape convertible est tres inconfortable
pas de parking alors qu on nous avait dit en avoir un
wifi capricieuse a 20 euro la semaine pour une personne seulement