About the property
- Apartment538 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay1 - 8 nights
For rent on the coast between Saint Malo and Cancale (Saint Coulomb), apartment in a quiet residential area of 50m² industrial style for 4 people.
Located on a point, you will have access to several beaches (the Chevrets, the Touesse, the Dunes of the port) on foot to 500m.
You will also find for the hikers, the GR 34; coastal path within 500m.
Apartment adjoining our house with separate and separate entrances.
Original terrace built with wreck wood from an old sailboat
Facing south west
It is furnished as follows:
• A main room with equipped kitchen including dishwasher, induction hob, electric oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge / freezer, toaster;
Central island for the dining area and sitting area with couch convertible in bed of 160 cms. Color television
• Toilets with washing machine
• A bedroom with 2 people sleeping 140 cm, large closet, vacuum cleaner, with separate shower room, equipped with shower and hairdryer.
• A mezzanine under roof with 2 mattresses of 90 cms
Non smoking rental !!!
Pets not allowed
Privileged rental during the week during the school holidays.
• Saint Malo at 4kms,
8 km from the entrance of the old town (Intra-Muros), you will find all kinds of shops, as well as famous restaurants and pancakes, and nice bars.
7 kms from the big and famous beach of Sillon (Elue 3 rdest beach in France by the booking site TripAdvisor). 3kms long, it connects the old town to the district of Paramé.
The Solidor district with its famous tower (classified to the historical monuments since 1886), located near the fort of the city of Aleth and the Memorial 39-45, offering a magnificent view on Dinard
The ferry terminal at 8kms, with departure of the boats for the Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey, Chausey, ...) and England.
The dam of the Rance at 10 kms, tidal plant
To discover also in the surroundings:
• The Mont Saint Michel at 32 kms
• The coast of Emerald and its great beaches from Cancale to Cape Frehel
• Dinan, medieval city and fortified city at 27 kms
• Dinard, its market, its beaches and its walk in the light of Moon to 11 kms
• Cancale, its harbor and the tasting of oysters in the open air facing the sea 6 kms
• Dol de Bretagne and its imposing cathedral at 13kms
• Small towns of character (Saint Suliac 13kms, Saint Lunaire 14 kms, Saint Briac 14 kms,
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 14, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Gite avec une belle déco industrielle très bien agencé et très bien équipé près des plages et aux portes de St Malo.
A refaire sans hésitations.