Your holiday rental in Ajaccio, in South Corsica: Large apartment of 105 m², bright, with open views, loggia with sea views and another with garden and mountain views. Rent for 6/7 people, located on the 8th floor with elevator, 20 minutes walk from downtown Ajaccio, 5 minutes by car. Ideal for large families or several couples.
The apartment is equipped with a large living room dining room, a kitchen, 3 bedrooms (2 bedrooms with double bed: 1 bed in 160 cm and 1 bed in 140 cm, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds + 1 (Trundle)), bathroom, separate WC, clearances and two large loggias of 22m ² and 12m ². Parking is located at the bottom of the building.
Air conditioning in living room dining room
Television and DVD player.
Possibility bed, park and baby chair.
The apartment is clean, and has been recently painted. The bedding is new / new and quality.
The apartment is equipped to cook (oven, hob, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, robot, kettle, pressure cooker .....) , An electric barbecue on terrace and a vacuum cleaner
Linen provided (sheets, towels, tea towels, and beach towels)
Available: games, books, tourist information.
Close to all amenities: bakery and small shops at the bottom of the building and shopping centers at 300 m.
Bus stop at the foot of the building
Easy access for sightseeing:
- Ajaccio and its historical center (fesch museum, house Bonaparte, typical market, pedestrian streets, old port, citadel, casino, etc ...) with its streets and squares where it is good to stroll
- visit to the bloody islands
- towards the south of the island (Porticcio, Sartène, Bonifacio),
- towards the interior: circuit of the small maquis: lake of Tolla (canoe kayak), Bastelica, towards Corte (forest of Vizzavona, valley of Restonica)
- to the north of the island: Gulf of Sagone, Cargèse, Calanques de Piana (Unesco world heritage site accessible by boat from Ajaccio) Porto, Calvi
Without car: nearby bus to the airport, beach of Ricanto (rowing), the sanguinary islands, Porticcio by sea shuttle, railway station to visit Corte and Bastia with the typical small train of Corsica.
The ferry terminal and the center of Ajaccio are 20 minutes by foot, 5 minutes by car.