Stone house in the heart of the vineyards
On the ground floor: a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, American fridge, dining room, living room with TV, internet wifi, storeroom with washing machine and separate toilet.
- 1 bedroom with 160 bed and adjoining dressing room
- 1 bedroom with 140 bed and small dressing room
- 1 bedroom with 2 beds 90 or bringing them together 1 double bed 180 and small dressing
- 1 bathroom, shower and toilet.
- A crib, an umbrella bed are at your disposal as well as a playpen, a high chair and a bath.
Outside: a large covered terrace overlooking the vineyards and the village of Campagnac, 1 large barbecue, garden furniture, table and chairs in wood, sunbathing, swing and ping pong table.
House located in a small hamlet very quiet.
The nearby wine route will make you discover the Gaillacois and its bastides.