Discover Azurview, beautiful Provencal house of 160m ², on a fully enclosed land of 1200m ², facing south with a breathtaking view of the bay of Saint-Tropez.
Located in a quiet and landscaped area, less than 10 'walk from the coves and beaches and 2 km from the tourist heart of Issambres, our villa is ideal to spend memorable holidays while preserving its independence and privacy.
The rental includes 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 toilets.
The house is composed of 2 independent levels, each comprising a living room, an open kitchen, a south facing terrace and 2 bedrooms; the rooms and stays all have French doors and have a beautiful sea view. The air conditioning at the upper level and the fans in the lower part allow to keep all its freshness at home. The wifi is present throughout the house.
The mosaic pool of 11 x 5m (depth of 0.50m to 2.50m) is facing South, without any opposite and faces the sea.
The Mediterranean garden includes a very beautiful vegetation with many trees and shrubs (palm, mimosa, oleander, grapefruit, kumquat, vine stock, etc.) and is, like many houses in Issambres, quite steep.
You can park 2 cars in the garden (also with easy parking in the street, in front of the house).
- the Provençale: with bed of 1,60m x 2m
- La Savane: with bed of 1,60m x 2m
- Nymphs: with bed 1,40m x 1,90m
- Azureenne: with 2 beds of 0,90m x 2m, which can be transformed into a 1.80m bed with mattress pad
The bedding is new in all rooms.
We just bought this house, all the furniture is brand new.
It is particularly well equipped, with 2 washing machines, 2 dishwashers, nice quality dishes in large quantities, a plancha and a barbecue / plancha, 8 sunbathing, 1 garden furniture, 2 outdoor tables (l one for 10 people, the other for 12 people) and one indoor table for 10 people.
We leave available, against good care, many books in English and French, as well as board games.
A team of professionals (gardener, piscinist and maintenance) takes care of the villa, throughout the year.
We can provide you with bathroom and bed linen (also new this summer 2017) for a participation of 30 € / person.
Les Issambres: corner of paradise with its 8 kilometers of coves and creeks.
The domain of the sirens where our villa is located: residential and very quiet area of Les Issambres, in a protected environment and drowned in the greenery, with no nuisance sound or vis-à-vis.
To the west, Massif des Maures, paradise for hikers.
To the east, Estérel massif
During the summer season, watch the fireworks from the sandy beaches.
The beaches :
- Several beaches within walking distance: less than 10 'walk, the Gireliers beach and the beach of Pinède; the beach of Issambres center in San Peire is accessible in 5 'by car (on foot in 20').
- At 10 'by car: famous beach of Nartelle - Sainte Maxime
- At 15 'by car: beach of the center of Sainte Maxime
The city centers:
- Near the center of Issambres, charming Provencal village with its typical market every Monday and its restaurants by the sea: 5 'by car (20' on foot)
- Sainte-Maxime and its numerous restaurants and shops: 15 'by car
- Saint-Tropez easily accessible every day by boat in 20 '
- Cannes & Nice: 50 'drive
- Nautical activities: sailing, windsurfing, scuba diving
- Excursions by boat to reach Saint-Tropez, discover cetaceans or Mediterranean islands
- Many walks and hikes
- Tennis, horse riding, golf, thalassotherapy, karting, etc.
- In the summer season, watch the fireworks from the sandy beaches.
TO CONTACT US :
by email: marie. dereydellet @ sfr. fr
by phone: +33 6 23 76 66 49
More information and photos on our personal website: www. azurview. com