A magnificent traditional 220 sq. m chalet way up in the mountains, near the Val d’Illiez ski resort. For those who love nature. Decorated with care and equipped with high-class amenities. Access to the ‘Portes du Soleil’ ski area. Three bedrooms. Can accommodate up to 7 people.
Take full advantage of mountain life in this spacious chalet, set 1,200 meters above sea level and meticulously restored in keeping with Alpine traditions and in the spirit of the old chalets of the Valais region. On the edge of a nature reserve, it has a spectacular view overlooking the Champery Valley and the Dents Blanches mountain range.
Its location makes it an ideal retreat for nature lovers and skiers alike. The chalet is situated on the Rives plateau, 10 minutes from Val d’Illiez, a ski resort with direct access to the ‘Portes du Soleil’ ski domain. In the summer, you can go off hiking directly from the garden.
The chalet is very comfortably furnished and has a warm and friendly feel about it in both summer and winter:
• Living room with fireplace, access to the garden
• Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with dining area
• Bedroom 1: king size (180 cm) bed, mountain view
• Shower room - shower and toilets
• Gallery with open lounge area, television, access to the terrace
• Bedroom 2: master bedroom: king size (180 cm) bed, mountain view, access to the terrace, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower and toilets
• Bedroom 3: 120 cm bed, mountain view
• Mezzanine with two extra 90 cm beds
A wood-burning barbecue is available. You can park 2 cars on the property.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made up just before you arrive. A weekly cleaning service is included, as is a complete house cleaning upon departure. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen.
This chalet can be offered with a fully-catered option by a team of winter professionals to create a magical holiday experience.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- Breakfast prepared in the chalet every morning: Hot breakfast (for six mornings on seven) served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams (7d/7).
- Afternoon tea / After-ski: Buffet available of tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
- Champagne and aperitives before dinner
- Dinner six nights on seven: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
- Ski equipment delivery
- Ski-lift pass delivery (passes have to be paid before by client)
- Daily housekeeping
- House wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the chef will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines.
Our staff can provide an in-resort driver or an airport transfer from Geneva or Zurich on request.
STAFF DAY OFF
On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. Wednesday is typically our staff day off. However, we will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
We also offer special services just for your ski holiday: pre-reserved ski lift passes, ski equipment delivery directly to your home, a dedicated ski instructor, and anything else to make your stay a little cozier.
The chalet is located in the magical setting of the Swiss Alps, and only a 10 minute-drive away from Val d’Illiez, where you’ll find all the stores. It has a breathtaking view that sweeps across the valley of Champery and the Dents Blanches mountain chain. Skiers take note: the Croix de Culet ski lift is just 7 km from the house. In this pristine natural site, you’ll be able to take advantage of the largest ski area network in the world and the many unique and varied activities available for sports enthusiasts as well as for families. Several hiking paths pass near the chalet. The Val d’Illiez train station is 7 km away and the Geneva airport, 60 km.