The charm of the Normandy countryside, the character of the region’s traditional half-timbered houses, the warmth of a real family home, a refined English-style country chic decor: this villa’s got it all! Not to mention its location: in a tiny five-house hamlet in the Tourgeville township, only 5 km from Deauville and 4 km from the beach. It’s a perfect place to enjoy the greenery and brisk ocean air with family or friends. Each person can be totally independent as the property, with its 2,500 sq. m landscaped garden and the 6x3m swimming pool, has both a main residence and a guesthouse.
• Elegant living area, opening onto the terrace and the garden
• Kitchen/Dining room, also opening onto the terrace, a little gem of old-style decoration, but beautifully equipped
• Terrace with garden furniture and a table for outdoor dining
• Guest toilets
• Ensuite bedroom, king-size bed, shower room with shower and toilets
• Ensuite bedroom, 140 cm bed, shower room with shower
• Double bedroom, queen-size bed
• Bathroom with bathtub and toilets
• Ensuite bedroom, queen-size bed, bathroom with bathtub and toilets
• Double bedroom, 140 cm bed
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made up just before you arrive. A weekly cleaning service is included, as is a complete house cleaning upon departure. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
NB: Our usual length of stay is 5 nights. However, we accept requests for 2 or 3 nights, depending on certain tariff conditions. For any request for less than 5 nights, we reserve the right to review the tariff conditions