About the property
- Apartment398 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
Located in a building projected by the 18th century, french architect Soufflot, in the heart of Lyon and of a traboule, ideal for 6 people!
Located in a building projected by the 18th century, french architect Soufflot, in the heart of Lyon and of a traboule, at a stone's throw away from the Rhône and at 5 minutes walking to Lyon's city center, this charming 37sqm apartment offers you all the comforts for an exceptional stay in this beautiful city.
Ideal for a family or a group of friends, the apartment can comfortably welcome up to 6 people. It also offers you all the comfort for a great business trip.
You will fall under the charm of this gorgeous apartment, located in a secure building in the heart of Lyon. It walls in visible stone blend perfectly with the modern and carefully-thought decoration.
With an exceptional location in the city center, you will stay at 2 minutes walking to the station Opéra de Lyon, of metro Croix Paquet, at 1km from Beaux Arts museum, of the Saint Antoine dock market, at 2.7km from Part-Dieu station and at 2 km from Parc de la Tête d'Or.
Well equipped, the apartment offers you the following features:
- A living room fitted with a comfortable sofa bed with a high density mattress, ideal for 2 people, a suspended flat screen TV and a bluetooth speaker.
- A well equipped kitchen, with all the appliances you need to prepare your favorite meals: combination microwave oven, stovetop, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge and kitchen utensils, as well as a dining table.
- A gorgeous bedroom fitted with a comfortable double bed (140) and storage room. You will have direct access to the bathroom from the bedroom.
- A mezzanine bedroom, above the kitchen, fitted with a comfortable double bed.
- A clean and well-kept bathroom, accessible through the bedroom, fitted with a shower, a large washbasin, a towel drying rack and a hairdryer. The toilets are in a separate room.
For your comfort you will also have at your disposal a washer/dryer, a clothes drying rack, an iron and ironing table, wood shutters and curtains which block the exterior light. The double glazed windows offer you additional tranquillity.
We also provide pristine bed linen, soft towels, vanity kits and some coffee pods.
The apartment is located on the 1st floor, accessible by stairs only, the apartment is not adapted for a person with a reduced mobility.
Only one set of keys will be provided during your stay.
You will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
You will be staying at about 2 minutes walking to Opéra de Lyon station, metro Croix Parquet, at 1km from Beaux Arts museum, the Saint Antoine dock market, at 2.7km from Part-Dieu train station and at 2km from Parc de la Tête d'Or. You will have easy access to all of Lyon's peninsula, Saint-Jean's quarter, as well as Croix Rousse neighbourhood.
You will be at walking distance to:
- Restaurant L'Ourson qui boit 0 km
- Restaurant Carré Royal 0,1 km
- Restaurant La Mère Brazier 0,1 km
- Supermarché Casino 0,2 km
- Marché Saint Antoine 1 km
- Opéra national de Lyon 0,3 km
- Mairie Lyon 0,4 km
- Métro Hôtel de Ville - Louis Pradel 0,4 km
- Musée des Beaux-arts 0,5 km
- Place des Terreaux 0,5 km
FROM THE TRAIN STATION
From Part-Dieu train station take bus C6 and get off at Pont de Lattre de Tassigny, then take Quai Lassagne. With metro, get off at Hôtel de Ville – Louis Pradel, cross Louis Pradel square and you will reach the apartmen's street by crossing Tolozan square.
FROM THE AIRPORT
From Saint Exupéry airport take Rhône Express bus and get off at Lyon Part Dieu, then you only have to follow the same way with but or metro.
In taking the high way, from Marseille or Paris, get off at Lyon Centre, go in the direction of Hôtel de Ville, park you car at Parking Opéra (Place Tolozan) or Parking Hotel de Ville, and then you can walk to the apartment by crossing Tolozan square (2 minutes walking).
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM