About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 nights
In a chic neighborhood of narbonne
Sublime t3 for up to six people
10 minutes from the beach and 3 minutes from downtown this apartment offers you all the comfort to spend a sublime vacation in the quiet
Panoramic view of the pond of bagaes and the sea
- air conditioner
- car park
- cupboards in the bedrooms
- equipped kitchen
- fully furnished
I remain at your disposal for any question or more information
The town of narbonne descriptiion
Narbonne is classified city of art and history:
- the ancient Domitian way.
- the Robine Canal, which has been listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1996.
- The cathedral of Saint-Just-et-Saint-Pasteur, built from 1272 and never completed. This cathedral is the fourth highest in France.
- The Palace of the Archbishops of Narbonne.
- Saint Paul's Basilica, one of the oldest Gothic churches in the South of France.
- The halls of Baltard style.
Sport in Narbonne
The Rugby RC Narbonne Méditérranée, mythical club, double champion of France, nursery of players ... ..
Not very far: climbing, sailing, mountain biking, horseback riding.
And kitesurfing spots in Narbonne and around, the area being a bit of a windy capital.
The narbonnais honey, quoted in Antiquity, the olives of Lucca, and of course the wine, the wines rather.
The song side
"The Sea" by Charles Trenet, composed during a train trip by Narbonne-Carcassonne.
Narbonne plage, 5 km of fine sand ...
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Aug 09, 2017
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund