Chez Maximillia on Butter Creek
Majestic Mountains, Tall trees, Rushing water, a roaring fire and wildlife surround you! All of the comforts of home and then some!
High Speed Internet, New Digital TV, BluRay DVD, Air Conditioning, new Furnishings, new bedding and linens, fully stocked kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave and full sized stove; laundry room with full size washer and dryer.
2 Bedrooms and a sleeping loft with beds for 6 (2nd TV and DVD player in Master Bedroom.)
Game House with Ping Pong, Air Hockey and Foos Ball.
Wrap around deck with outdoor dining and a gas grill
A brand new 6 person hot tub.
All guests have access to High Valley Country Club swimming pools ($5 fee per person) and golf course ($10 fee per person).
The cabin is just 20 minutes to White Pass Ski Area and 30 minutes (seasonally) to Mt Rainier National Park entrances. (During winter the shortest route to Mt. Rainier National Park may close due to snow.)
1. This is a non smoking property. Smoking is not allowed inside or within 15 feet of the house.
2. This is a NO PETS property.
3. No one under the age of 25 is permitted to rent the cabin.
4. A $300. refundable security deposit is required for the cabin. Report any damage immediately to the Owners upon entry of the premises. Tenant acknowledges that he/she may be charged for damages not reported at the beginning of the rental period. An inventory and damage report is taken upon the completion of each rental period. Damage includes, and is not limited to, wear and tear beyond normal usage, such as damage to walls, fixtures, glass, decks, landscaping, carpets, structures, lost, damaged, or destroyed linens, electronic components and appliances.
5. Access instructions will be emailed prior to your arrival. Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.(PST). Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.(PST).
6. Neighbors: Tenant agrees to respect the rights and privacy requirements of our neighbors. No loud music or parties are allowed on the these premises.
The use of fireworks are strictly prohibited on premises.
Be considerate with cars and noise coming and going at early or late hours. There is a local quiet time ordinance .
If you are disruptive to our neighborhood you may be evicted without a refund.
7. Evidence of cigarette smoke-$200 charge.
8. We are not liable for failures of any equipment, systems, or appliances, as major repair problems cannot be foreseen. In the event of a failure notify us immediately as we may be able to get it fixed/replaced quickly.
9. If the Tenant or any member of his party violates any of the terms of this agreement, Owner may terminate this lease with no refund and enter the premises to remove the tenant, his party and their belongings according to the Vacation Rental Act.
10. Renter and all members of his/her party agree to indemnify and save the Owner harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the premises and adjoining property by the Renter, his/her party of their invitees, from known or unknown danger or hazard attributed to the Owners. Including the HOT TUB and BUTTER CREEK.
11. The maximum number of people that can occupy the cabin is 10, (unless other arrangements were made). Occupy means overnight sleepers and daytime visitors.
$25 per person/night is charged for unauthorized guests. Violation of this agreement is cause for immediate eviction.
By completing this rental, RENTER CERTIFIES that he/she is a responsible adult over age 25 and will be one of the occupants.
This document serves as the rental agreement under the laws of WA, between Renter & M.C. Kekel
I have read, understand, and agree to the rental terms & regulations as stated above. During this rental, I am solely responsible for all damages.