House completely renovated in a beautiful rural setting surrounded by meadows and vineyards in the village of Campagnac - Tarn (Midi-Pyrénées).
Near the forest of Grésigne you will have all the possibilities to make beautiful hiking, equestrian and cycling.
Set high, you have a panoramic view of a hundred kilometers in fine weather.
For your convenience and your visits, you can visit: Cordes (most beautiful villages in France 2014), Albi (a UNESCO heritage) and magnificent houses: Penne, Bruniquels Castelnau de Montmirail with its lake for swimming.
For your comfort and that of your children you can splash around on a plot of 5,000 sqm and more if needed.
- two chambers (bed 140)
- a small living room (two sofa beds) with console for TV and Hi-Fi
- living room (two couches, three chairs, coffee table, large screen plasma TV)
- dining room (table and chairs for eight people, dinner)
- (cooker with electric cooker, refrigerator with freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven, cooking utensils)
- bathroom with toilet
- Miscellaneous: electric heating, possibility of making available cot, children's bath, changing mat, iron and ironing board, terrace with wooden tables, chairs, umbrellas, barbecue, ping pong, shaded in part by old oak