About the property
- House1022 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
House completely renovated in a beautiful rural setting surrounded by meadows and vineyards in the village of Campagnac - Tarn (Midi-Pyrénées).
Near the forest of Grésigne you will have all the possibilities to make beautiful hiking, equestrian and cycling.
Set high, you have a panoramic view of a hundred kilometers in fine weather.
For your convenience and your visits, you can visit: Cordes (most beautiful villages in France 2014), Albi (a UNESCO heritage) and magnificent houses: Penne, Bruniquels Castelnau de Montmirail with its lake for swimming.
For your comfort and that of your children you can splash around on a plot of 5,000 sqm and more if needed.
- two chambers (bed 140)
- a small living room (two sofa beds) with console for TV and Hi-Fi
- living room (two couches, three chairs, coffee table, large screen plasma TV)
- dining room (table and chairs for eight people, dinner)
- (cooker with electric cooker, refrigerator with freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven, cooking utensils)
- bathroom with toilet
- Miscellaneous: electric heating, possibility of making available cot, children's bath, changing mat, iron and ironing board, terrace with wooden tables, chairs, umbrellas, barbecue, ping pong, shaded in part by old oak
BOULOC JEAN LOUIS
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Arrival in Campagnac, make last road on the right (coming from Gaillac), pass the cemetery on your left, up the hill in front, at the intersection turn left, yellow house on your right at 200 meters