Old farm building dating from the end of the XIX th century all stone and wood. It has been transformed into a home after more than 5 years of renovation by local artisans, respecting the architecture of the north-aveyron (lauze roof, oak and chestnut floor, exposed beams, granite walls and pink sandstone)
Fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances: electric hob, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine.
Underfloor heating in the living room + wood stove to gain a few degrees.
Flat screen TV, all channels of the TNT. No internet connection but 3G and 4G network.
Large mezzanine on the top floor with 2 queen beds.
Large aluminum windows, double glazing, electric shutters
- Exceptional view over the valley of the Lot and the foothills of the Aubrac.
- Charm of authentic architecture
- Complete modern equipment + wood burning stove
- Tourist location near 3 "most beautiful villages of France" Estaing, Conques, St Côme d'Olt.
- Musée Soulages of Rodez (30 min),
- Valley of the Lot and gorges of the Truyère, hiking circuits (way of St Jacques de Compostelle)
- Laguiole and Monts d'Aubrac (45 min)
- Gorges of the Tarn, viaduct of Millau and Larzac with 1h
Quiet hamlet, typically Aveyron, 1.5 km from Campuac.
In the village: grocery store, bakery, bar, post office.
Wifi available at the town hall.
Possibility to park up to three cars next to the house.
Nearest train station: Rodez (35 min)
Highway: A 75 (40 min)
Only two rates: one off season (75 euros / night) and one full season (school holidays 109 euros / night)