|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
House is fully furnished and has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 has two single beds next to each other (each 200 x 90 cm), bedside table and wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 has a big single bed (200 x 100 cm) and a couch (can be transformed into an additional bed: 200 x 150 cm). Furthermore a small bedside table, a wardrobe and a desk.
- Bedroom 3 has two single beds next to each other (each 200 x 80 cm) and a bed for small children (140 x 70 cm), a wardrobe and a table.
-Bedrooms 4 & 5 are located in the basement and have 2 single beds each (200x90 cm).
In addition the house has:
- a living room (with 2 couches , which can also be transformed into two additional beds for up to 4 persons in total) with 42" satellite TV, DVD & CD-Player with radio as well as an open fireplace.
- A dining room with a dining table and chairs. Dining table can be expanded to seat up to 12 persons.
- A kitchen (electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer).
- A bathroom with tub and toilet.
- A bathroom with shower and toilet. In the basement there is a laundry with washing-machine.
The house has got an attached private garden, which is walled in. The house is on one level.
The house is located in a small side lane of a small road in a secluded area. There is absolutely no through traffic as the small road as well as the small side lane are both dead-ends. The road has got plenty of parking so there is normally no hassle in getting one.
How to reach?
From airport Cologne-Bonn easiest by taxi (approx. 30 Euro) in about 15-20 min. if there is no rush hour or traffic jam; cheaper with public transport in 35-45 min. (depending on the connection), but then you will have to change trains once.
take highway no. A3, exit Köln-Mülheim or Köln-Dellbrück
- In 23 min. from the city center (Neumarkt) or 13 min. from the international trade fair (KoelnMesse) by tram no. 4 (direction: Schlebusch) and then about 750 metres (10-15 min. on foot).
- Alternatively in 15 min. by suburban railway no. 6 (direction Essen, Düsseldorf, Langenfeld) from the main railway station (we can fetch you from the local station).
Detailed information available upon booking.
Very clean and very wellsisuated property in cologne germany very friendly owners and fair price i enjoyedmy stay and the dog i had withme loved having the walled in back yard to play. Its only a 10min walk to the streetcar and bus that will make it for 1 15 min ride in to downtown and the beautiful cologne cathedral
Best holiday ever..felt like home..close proximity to the town centre..Lovely hosts..
The property is in excellent condition and my family do enjoy our stay. I will recommend the property to anyone wishing to go on a family holiday to Cologne. I will definitely come back.
We arrived for a one month stay here as we transitioned during a permanent move to Germany. We are convinced that what could have been a daunting and overwhelming period in our lives was made much easier by the owners of this rental home. We were in a high-end, beautiful, contemporary, full service hotel for 2 days, but having multiple bedrooms, a living room (w/ fireplace!), a full kitchen, two full baths and a laundry room (washing machine) at this home was far better. The house is located in a quiet area very close to an elementary school and public park so our kids quickly found places to play. Additionally, there are vast fields with walking paths that lead to neighboring villages that we walked or ran along almost daily with our dog. You can walk to a grocery store, bakery, and train station within 5-8 minutes (less than a mile). While we were there the grocery store was temporarily closed for renovations but the owners kindly offered to take us to the store-which was incredibly helpful since I couldn't read some ingredient lists or tell what some items were. The owners came over regularly to help translate items that came in the mail, etc as well and occasionally would even drop by with something she had cooked (always delicious). Although the furnishings in the home are somewhat disjointed and a can feel perhaps a bit overcrowded, having a fully stocked kitchen and place to relax, hang clothes, etc made it easy to settle in. The house was very clean. The only minor issue that we had was a little bit of trouble accessing the internet at times, as it is really only available in one room via wifi and sometimes the signal would not be strong enough, but usually a call or quick visit to the owners next door who would reset it, would get it back up and running. We have recommended the property to others and would do so again. If we had the need to stay in Cologne again, we would very likely stay here.
We were 6 and stayed on business. House is very well organized and equipped. Area is very quite. Owners are very friendly and helpful. I warmly recommend it!
Just got back from a week in Cologne and I enjoyed staying here. The owners were very friendly and generous (especially with our last minute need to stay an extra night). We made use of the kitchen and the backyard. The walk to the train is quick and in a quite neighborhood.
If I make it to Cologne again, I will definitely stay here again.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 2017 - Jun 15 2017
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 3 guests; add $27 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $27 per night, per additional guest|
Additional children pay only 15 € / night.
Bedding, towels and cleaning 10 € p.p., but minimum 50 €.
Weekend rates apply, if the booking is for a weekend (ie. 2 nights) only.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
By bank transfer beforehand or cash payment upon arrival.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.