This like-new Mar Vista Grande ocean-front condo is tastefully decorated and in pristine condition - one of the top luxurious condos in North Myrtle Beach. From the expansive balcony, the spectacular 180-degree view of the Atlantic Ocean will simply steal your breath away, whether it is cloudy or sunny or on a moonlit night...
The condo is on 12th floor. It sleeps eight and features a full kitchen, three bedrooms, three full baths, living room, dining room, and washer/dryer. The living room, dining room, kitchen, and the master bedroom have a picturesque view of the ocean. There is a flat-screen cable HDTV in the common room and each bedroom. Wireless internet is complimentary.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed. The second bedroom has two queen-sized beds. The third bedroom also has two queen-size beds. Each bedroom has its own private bath.
Located in the famed Ocean Drive section, Mar Vista Grande overlooks one of the widest stretches along the Grand Strand. Swimming, sunning, beach combing, or just relaxing is merely a stroll away. An array of amenities is designed to renew and refresh you at every turn - from meandering outdoor lazy river and two outdoor and indoor Jacuzzi hot tubs to sparkling indoor and outdoor pools overlooking the ocean. You will also find a kiddie pool for your youngsters and a seasonal Tiki bar to fulfill your thirst. The complex also provides a state-of-the-art fitness center to include a full range of equipment for staying fit and healthy. Should you like to surf the web, high-speed internet access is available in the condo and in common areas as well.
(1) Broadway at the Beach: The largest festive entertainment complex in South Carolina - is a $250 million attraction set on 350-acres in the heart of Myrtle Beach. It features theaters, restaurants, over 100 specialty shops, 15 attractions, 11 nightclubs, and 3 hotels, all surrounding a 23-acre lake.
(2) Barefoot Landing: A unique shopping, dining, and entertaining experience in a setting reminiscent of an old fishing village around a 27-acre lake.
(3) The Battleship North Carolina beckons visitors to walk her decks and envision daily life as well as fierce combat that her crew faced in the Pacific Theatre during World War II.
(4) Sport fishing, Parasailing, Wild Water & Race Theme Park, Deep Sea Fishing, Outlet Malls, Imax Theater, Carolina Opry...just to name a few...
(5) Crabbing, clamming, fishing is abundant. The Cherry Grove docking and fishing pier is only 4 miles away north.
This condo is convenient to everything that Myrtle Beach has to offer, including water sports, beachcombing, golf, tennis, music theaters, history tours, cultural amusements, fine and casual dining, dazzling nightlife, and extraordinary shopping. In particular, with many golf courses just minutes away, the condo is an ideal landing for golfers.
Biking, Golf, Tennis, Racquetball, Basketball, Fitness Center, Gym,
Shuffleboard, Miniature Golf, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Wildlife
Viewing, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas, Museums,
Sightseeing, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Water-
Skiing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Shelling,