Do you dream of a village atmosphere in the heart of the city of Bordeaux? Our apartment is for you!
T2 apartment standing 42m2 (LC 34,20m2) type loft located on the ground floor in a very quiet street in the heart of the Chartrons.
Atypical with its 2 interior stairs and full of charm (stonework, wrought iron, duplex room, living room in mezzanine, walk-in shower ...) it is offered furnished and fully equipped (3 TV, fridge, microwave, Nespresso , hair dryer, washing machine drying, toaster, kettle, etc ...). You will not miss anything for your short or long stay.
For your shopping, here again the location of the apartment is perfect! The course Portal (shopping street) is 100m with all its shops: 8 to eight, express crossroads, Picard, baker, butcher, market gardener, florist, banks, wine shop, hairdresser, delicatessen, ...).
The nearby tram line C takes you to Gambetta in 5 'and Gare St Jean in only 15'. At 5 minutes on foot you can relax at the Parc Jardin public where you can enjoy a shopping trip on the banks of the Chartrons. Wine lovers? Find the Wine City at 15 '.
COMPLEMENTARY INFORMATION :
- sleeping: up to 4 people
- Box TV and wifi during installation (access to TNT and WiFi access troubleshooting)
- Non smoking apartment
- Weekly rental for a price between 325Euro (s) and 475Euro (s).
- Costs of 10Euro (s) per week for sheets and towels including replacement, cleaning, ironing and preparation of the bed (fitted sheet, duvet cover and pillowcases).
- End of stay cleaning option: 35 Euro (s) / stay.
- Deposit of 500Euro (s).
- For a rental fortnight and month (decreasing rate) or overnight (65Euro (s) / night with a minimum of 2 nights) contact us.