About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Apartment, 6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Villa Manco is a charming villa located in the scenic area of Santa Maria di Leuca and is thus an oasis of tranquility in addition to boasting a wonderful view of the sea. The house stands in approximately 3000 m of well-maintained garden with palm trees and the typical plants of the area. The main attraction is the irregular-shaped pool in the centre of the park and behind which is a large porch ideal for relaxing in. The white of the façade and the Gothic-arched windows introduce the refined, exclusive rooms enhanced by the indoor pool with hydro-massage function.
The villa consists of a main building and an adjacent annex. A large glass entrance door leads into the main building and, in particular, into the bright dining room. This is characterized by a beautiful, 6 m long, wall kitchen and an elegant table in the same style, ideal for getting together and enjoying the renowned traditional Salento cuisine. To the right of the entrance is a hallway with additional areas that serve the kitchen and a ladder leading down to a basement storeroom. The kitchen leads on to the immense and bright open-plan room from which two different doors lead directly outside. This room is characterized first by a cosy TV and conversation area with sofas and comfortable chairs and then by the impressive indoor pool with hydro-massage function and surrounded by large windows that do not obstruct in any way the view of the luxuriant park outside. The living area leads on to the sleeping area with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. In detail, a double bedroom with a window and a double bedroom with direct access to the outside; the second one has a beautiful view of the park and pool and both have en-suite bathrooms with shower. Another double bedroom with queen size bed (1,40 m wide) and a bedroom with bunk beds share a bathroom with shower. The annex located near the main house has a double bedroom, another double bedroom with queen size bed (1,40 m wide) and a very particular shared bathroom built in a finely renovated trullo (characteristic cylindrical house with conical roof, found in Puglia). The laundry room stands between the main building and the annex and has a separate entrance.
The fully fenced garden covers about 3000 sq m. It is enriched by numerous palm trees in harmony with the typical vegetation, flowering plants and lawn around the pool area. The large wooden porch is the ideal place for relaxing completely in the enchanting surrounding atmosphere. This same porch, built onto one side of the typical trullo, enjoys a lovely view of the swimming pool which reflects the lush vegetation. Extraordinary is the view from the terrace from where, as well as the whole park, you can admire the sparkling embrace between the Ionian and the Adriatic Seas. This terrace is furnished with chairs and elegant white curtains and is the ideal spot to watch the wonderful sunset over the sea while sipping a cool drink. The terrace also offers a spectacular view of the illuminated waterfront, enticing visitors to the excellent fish restaurants and bars in front of the sea.
The depth of the irregular-shaped swimming pool ranges from 1 to 2,2 m; 2 steel ladders lead into the water. The pool is purified with chlorine and close by is an cold-water outdoor shower. The surrounding deck is made of local stone and is furnished with sunbeds and other chairs. Adjacent to this area is the large, 60 sq m wooden porch which provides constant shade and is furnished with comfortable seats, allowing guests to spend pleasant moments in harmony with nature. The evening pool lighting is enchanting and is enhanced by the striking illumination of the surrounding park, the sole protagonists in the unending silence and tranquility that the location offers its guests. The pool is open from the first Saturday in May to the first Saturday of October. The indoor pool is located on the main floor and is accessible from the open-plan area. It measures 5 x 2.50 m with a constant depth of 80 cm; large steps lead into the water. It is lined in mosaic with a hydro-massage function and chlorine purification; it can be heated.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 12, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Santa Maria di Leuca (from the Greek “Leucos” which means white) is one of the most exclusive and renowned resorts in Puglia. Since 2006, the territory of Santa Maria di Leuca has been part of the Puglia Regional Park, called ''Costa Otranto-Sant Maria di Leuca-Bosco di Tricase'', established for the purpose of safeguarding the east coast of the Salento peninsula, rich in precious architectural assets and in animal and plant species. There are many beautiful nineteenth-century villas, built in different styles, visible to those strolling along the streets of Santa Maria di Leuca that lead to the beautiful promenade. In this area are restaurants and pizzerias where you can sample the typical dishes of the Salento cuisine and visit the many kinds of shops located in the area. Unmissable and suggestive are the boat trips to the many natural caves and the organized dives to admire the enchanting seabed. Magic becomes reality when you come to the large Piazzale Santuario where your gaze loses itself in the immenisty of the embrace between the Ionian and Adriatic sea. In this piazza stands the imposing Basilica of Santa Maria de Finibus Terrae, built between 1720 and 1755, with paintings dating back to 1898, and the 48.60 m high lighthouse of Leuca, activated in 1866. Two flights of stairs, each one 300 steps, connect the sanctuary to the historic old port. The two stairways are separated by an artificial waterfall, opened on special occasions. Just a 30-minute drive away are the charming towns of Gallipoli and Otranto overlooking, respectively, the Ionian and the Adriatic Seas and well-known for the many clubs that enliven the Salento nightlife. 45 minutes away is Lecce, the largest cultural centre of the Salento and the easternmost provincial capital of Italy. An art city, it boasts numerous monuments and places of historical and cultural interest and is also known for its rich architecture and for the exuberance of the many, typically 17th century, churches and buildings in the old town centre.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 950,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (€ 250,00/week) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)