About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Those who choose Villa Surya will experience the thrill of an unforgettable holiday every day. A bright building, of great quality and amazing beauty, nestled in the gentle hills of Romagna and only 5 minutes drive from the sea. The stylish spacious interior, thanks to rooms with large glass walls, offers unique emotions and confers a high level of quality in pure 'Made in Italy' style. The clean, modern lines that characterize the exterior of the villa are the prelude to the interior which is a true masterpiece of design; an open plan space with high ceiling comprises the lounge and dining room, complete with contemporary furniture, and the the ultra modern kitchen, an irresistible invitation for aspiring chefs. It is, without a doubt, a top quality property, one of the most prestigious and classy choices in Riccione.
The villa has four floors and develops on a terraced ground. The main entrance, on the first floor, leads directly into the large hall divided into TV area and dining area. The living room leads on to a second dining area, a toilet and a large, eat-in kitchen. Both the kitchen and the large hall have direct access to the panoramic terrace, furnished with table and chairs for delightful alfresco meals and a beautiful gazebo with sofa for relaxing with a good book. From this floor it is possible to reach directly the pool going down a few steps. A marble-covered staircase leads up from the hall to the corridor on the second floor comprising the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower and a second double bedroom with dividable beds. The master bedroom has a panoramic balcony. From the second floor, which is in part gallery, an open staircase leads up to the relaxation area. Through an internal staircase in the living area of the first floor, it is possible to reach the ground floor that is located slightly below the pool level. Here there is a second living area with large glass walls, a toilet and three double bedrooms, two with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower and one with en-suite bathroom with shower. One bedroom has dividable beds and two of them have external access. On this floor there is also the laundry. Note that all the bedrooms in the villa, with the exception of one, have a walk-in closet.
The private garden of the villa extends for about 2000 sq m. On entering the property you will be embraced by splendid olive trees which, illuminated at night, offer an unforgettable view over the Adriatic coast. The entrance area is completely covered in lawn, surrounded by unusual beds of oleander and laurel hedges, all well-maintained. In front of the kitchen exit is the dining area with a motorized awning and furnished with table and chairs. In the part facing the pool, the large sliding glass doors of the living room lead out to the beautiful gazebo with its cosy conversation area.
The inviting pool is set inside the lawned garden and ensures absolute privacy. It is reached directly from the house through the large sliding glass doors of the living room. The pool is bordered by paved areas in parquet and white marble. Entrance to the water is via a sloping flight of steps. The rectangular pool measures 12 x 6 m with a constant depth of 1,30 m. It has sand purification and is equipped with both internal and external lighting. The sunbathing area is equipped with sun bed whilst the well-kept lawn surrounding it is perfect for relaxing or games. The pool is at the guests' disposal from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Riccione, known as the 'Green Pearl of the Adriatic', is one of the holiday destinations par excellence of the Riviera. The visitor has a wide possibility of places to see or venues where life goes on until the early hours. Viale Ceccarini is the “parlour” of Riccione, a place to stroll amongst trendy boutiques. A visit to the water parks (Aquafan and the Oltremare theme park) gives even the youngest children a fun-filled holiday. Riccione is the seaside resort with 'three sails' in the Blue Guide of Legambiente Blue Flag Beaches 2007. Furthermore, thanks to its many road links, it is easily accessible from both north and south and is also a great location for making day trips to explore the beautiful countryside of the hinterland.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1200,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (electricity except consumption for air conditioning - water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity for air conditioning (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)