About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 4 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Situated right on the beautiful Blue Flag beach of Pozzallo and surrounded by a crystal blue sea, Villa Mediterranea offers an enchanting holiday with spectacular sunsets over the sea. The cool rooms, with their refined décor, and the garden with direct access to the beach make this home unique and able to transmit unforgettable sensations of relaxation and comfort. The large veranda, as well as the gazebo, are set up for open air dining, with typical Sicilian dishes, caressed by the sea breeze. Furthermore, the villa is suitable for families or young couples in search of romance and, due to its location, is within easy reach of many famous tourist spots like Modica, Ragusa Ibla and Donna Lucata; it is also possible book a catamaran to spend a half-day in Malta.
The property consists of a 2-storey main house. From the entrance you cross the veranda which leads into the living room adjoining the kitchen. Completing the ground floor is a double bedroom, a bathroom with shower and a twin bedroom with join able beds and en-suite bathroom with shower. An external staircase leads up to a panoramic veranda on the second floor and into the living room which leads on to the corridor of the sleeping area, composed of a double bedroom, a twin bedroom with join able beds and two bathrooms with shower.
The exterior of the property is characterized by a large, 3-car parking area at the entrance and a beautiful landscaped garden of about 500 sq m, equipped with sunbeds, chairs and umbrellas, with direct access to the beach at the front. There is a portico equipped with barbecue, also with a view of the sea.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 15, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
A wonderful place to relax.
This property is everything it's advertised to be. Just like the pictures. The home was spotless, everything worked, and the gorgeous beach is right out the gate. The location is great for day trips to Ragusa, Syracusa, Modica, Noto - all of which are worthwhile to visit. Although it's tempting to stay and stroll the kilometers-long beach. The only challenging part was that the individual who met us at the property spoke no English and we spoke no Italian. But we managed to communicate the important stuff.
I would recommend Villa Mediterranea 100% to anyone looking for an idyllic beach holiday in Sicily.
Location Villa Mediterranea is located on the south-east coast of Sicily, in one of the most spectacular and scenic spots of the island, with direct access to the beach. From the villa you can visit: Santa Maria del Focallo (3 km), Pozzallo (3 km), Donna Lucata (26 km), Modica (21 km), Ragusa Ibla (30 km), Noto (27 km) and Marzamemi (26 km). Finally, you should not neglect one of the true heritages of the island - the excellent food and wine of both land and sea and the unsurpassed Sicilian cuisine, whether a delicious fish, healthy but tasty vegetables or a delectable dessert made of ricotta cheese, almonds or pistachios. Distances: * Attractions within 100 km Santa Maria del Focallo 1 km, Pozzallo 2 km, Modica 20 km, Vendicari 26 km, Noto 30 km, Ragusa Ibla 40 km * Services and shops Pozzallo 2 km * Beach Sandy beach with access from the garden, Santa Maria del Focallo 1 km, Pozzallo 2 km * Access road Paved up to the entrance
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)