A top-class 280 sq. m chalet, splendidly decorated, 2 minutes from the center of Megeve and 1 km from the slopes of the Mont d’Arbois. Garden with panoramic terrace overlooking the mountains. Magnificent Spa. Five bedrooms, 4 of which have ensuite bathrooms. Can accommodate up to 10 people.
This beautiful traditional chalet right next to the center of Megeve and the ski slopes has distinctly Russian dacha look & feel. Its classic interior design highlighted by superb antique hand-decorated antique furniture, make it a truly exceptional home, just like its fabulous Spa, a 5-star relaxation area with a Norwegian steam bath, large Jacuzzi and massage table. Your after ski downtime will be a delight!
This recently built chalet has all of the high-end amenities that will make your life wonderfully comfortable: individual private bathrooms, an ultra-modern kitchen, under floor heating, cable TV, Wi-Fi.
Add on a quiet and peaceful setting, a marvelous view overlooking the Mont d’Arbois, and a lovely garden for the warm weather, and there you have it: a remarkable place for an outstanding stay in this world-famous Savoy vacation resort.
• Garage with a heating appliance for your ski equipment
• Living room with dining area
• TV room
• Beautifully equipped semi-open kitchen
• Guest toilets
• Bedroom 1: 140 cm bed, ensuite shower room – jet shower and toilets
• Bedroom 2: 140 cm bed, ensuite bathroom – bathtub and toilets
• Bedroom 3: 140 cm bed, ensuite bathroom – bathtub and toilets
• Independent studio apartment with sofa-bed and access to the terrace, ensuite shower room – shower and toilets
• Massage room area: two massage tables, Jacuzzi, sauna and ensuite shower room - shower
• Bedroom 4: two 90 cm twin beds, ensuite bathroom – bathtub and shower, mountain view
• Bedroom 5: queen-size bed
• Independent bathroom – bathtub and shower, mountain view
• Panoramic terrace with view of the mountains
A wood-burning fireplace is available. The chalet has an under floor heating system. There’s an indoor Jacuzzi with room for 8 people and a sauna.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made up just before you arrive. A weekly cleaning service is included, as is a complete house cleaning upon departure. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen.
This chalet can be offered with a fully-catered option by a team of winter professionals to create a magical holiday experience.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- Breakfast prepared in the chalet every morning: Hot breakfast (for six mornings on seven) served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams (7d/7).
- Afternoon tea / After-ski: Buffet available of tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
- Champagne and aperitives before dinner
- Dinner six nights on seven: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
- Ski equipment delivery
- Ski-lift pass delivery (passes have to be paid before by client)
- Daily housekeeping
- House wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the chef will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines.
Our staff can provide an in-resort driver or an airport transfer from Geneva or Zurich on request.
STAFF DAY OFF
On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. Wednesday is typically our staff day off. However, we will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
We also offer special services just for your ski holiday: pre-reserved ski lift passes, ski equipment delivery directly to your home, a dedicated ski instructor, and anything else to make your stay a little cosier.
This magnificent chalet is located 2 km from the center of Megeve, a village typical of the Haute-Savoie region that is sure to enchant you. With its unique history and heritage, the village has a “soul” that extends well beyond the standard images we have of this remarkable place. Representative of a native gastronomy revisited by star chefs, it’s a destination that’s alive year-round, with cultural and sports events marking the different seasons of local life.
Skiing in Megeve means 445 km of slopes in an exceptional setting that includes trails, forests, mountain pasture farms and sunny outdoor terraces strung along several massifs. A ski area adapted to families who will find gentle and reassuring slopes in Megeve that they can enjoy with their children. The ski lifts are 1 km from the house. You are an hour drive from the airport of Geneva.