About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Villa Sanssouci is a brand new, double-storey, 140 sq m villa with swimming pool. It is situated in the Regional Nature Park and, more specifically, in the scenic area adjacent to the Ionian coast that connects Gallipoli and Santa Maria di Leuca, two of the most important and exclusive towns in Puglia. The front of the house is characterized by a porch with pillars clad in local stone, looking out over a wonderful view of the sea in complete harmony with nature. Just 700 metres away is the crystalline sea of Salento which alternates between dramatic cliffs with Mediterranean vegetation and beautiful stretches of white beach.
The villa has two floors. The entrance leads into an open-plan sitting/dining room and kitchen which looks out over the sea and the green panorama. On the right is a double bedroom with direct access to the porch with a wonderful view of the sea, a bathroom with shower and a pantry. A marble staircase leads down to the basement with three double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. The simple, elegant style and the soft colours lend the rooms a cosy and relaxing look.
The approximately 4000 sq m park is entirely surrounded by an enclosure of evergreen hedges and is characterized by an expanse of olive trees and typical vegetation. The optimal postion of the porch, furnished with table and chairs, and the pool allows a wonderful view of the sea and you can glimpse the sunset in complete harmony with nature. The garden surrounding the villa is typically Mediterranean and is enriched by an artificial pond and ornamental plants and herbs, all bordered by low walls made of local stone, typical of the Salento area. Adorning the pool area and the outdoor seating area are cocos palms and bird of paradise flowers. Between the pool area and the porch are the barbecue and the wood oven.
The irregular-shaped swimming pool, with Roman steps into the water, has a constant depth of 1,40 m and a total surface area of about 110 sq m. It is situated on the left of the villa and so is clearly visible from the porch, furthermore enjoys a beautiful view of the sea and is furnished with hydro-massage. There are various large areas dedicated to sunbathing with sunbeds and to relaxing with outdoor lounge and umbrella. The entire pool area is reached via large steps and the sunbathing area is paved in stone. There is also a bathroom with shower and an outdoor hot-water shower. The lighting around the pool allows you to enjoy the cool of the evening that only immersion in the moonlight can give you. The pool has salt purification and is lined in sand-coloured PVC; it is available to guests from the first Saturday in May until the first Saturday of October.
(Emma Villas reminds that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested on
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Aug 02, 2017
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Distances Airports Brindisi 130 km, Bari 248 km Train Station Lecce 85 km Highway A14 exit Modugno 238 km, SS274 exit Castrignano del Capo 2,5 km Attractions within 100 km Santa Maria di Leuca 3,8 km, Castro Marina 30 km, Gallipoli 45 km, Otranto 57 km, Lecce 85 km Services and shops Santa Maria di Leuca 4 km, Castrignano del Capo 4,5 km Beach Dramatic cliffs 700 m, sandy beach 1,5 km Access road Paved up to the entrance Castrignano del Capo is a town of just over 5,000 inhabitants, just minutes from the renowned and exclusive beach resort of Santa Maria di Leuca where, besides the picturesque waterfront from where you can go on exciting excursions to the numerous natural caves, you can also go to the Piazzale Santuario to see where the Ionian Sea meets the Adriatic Sea (called, for this reason, ''the heel of Italy''). In this immense piazza stands the imposing Basilica of Santa Maria de Finibus Terrae, built between 1720 and 1755, and the lighthouse of Leuca activated in 1866 and 48,60 m high. In recent years, the town of Castrignano del Capo was awarded by the Blue Flag by the FEE (Foundation for Environmental Education) for its crystal clear sea and well-equipped beaches. Less than 1 km away is one of the many typical restaurants in the area characterized by their picturesque position on the sea and sought-after for the wide range of delicacies from land and sea that we recommend you to try together with one of the many famous wines produced in the Salento such as Negroamaro, Primitive and Susumaniello. 25 minutes away by car are the pleasant towns of Gallipoli and Otranto overlooking, respectively, the Ionian and the Adriatic seas and known for the many clubs and pubs of Salento nightlife. 40 minutes away is Lecce, the largest cultural centre of Salento and the easternmost provincial capital in Italy. An art city, it boasts numerous monuments and places of historical and cultural interest and is known for its architectural wealth and for the exuberance of the many typical 17th century churches and buildings in the old town centre.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 700,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (€ 100,00/week) heating (on consumption up to date market prices)