Ispagnac, nicknamed "the gardens of Lozère", is a village located 10 km from Florac, 20 km from Sainte-Enimie, located at the gates of the Tarn Gorges, at the crossroads of the Causses Mejean and Sauveterre, between Gorges du Tarn and Cevennes, classified as World Heritage by UNESCO.
The activities will satisfy all nature lovers or idleness on the banks of the Tarn.
Our family house of 85m2 is located in the heart of the village and has a maximum sleeping capacity of 8 people.
On the ground floor :
- A large living room / kitchen of 40 m2
- 1 landing with 90 * 190 bed
- 1 bedroom with a 160 * 200 bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 bed of 140 * 190 and 2 pull-out beds of 90 * 190
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet
- An outdoor terrace of about 40 m2 with garden furniture, parasol, deckchair
- 1 bedroom with 1 sofa bed of 140 * 190
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 WC
- Possibility of providing a vaulted cellar under the house to store bicycles or other equipment
- Fully equipped kitchen (electric oven, microwave oven and hob, dishwasher, "senseo" type coffee machine ...)
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Baby equipment (cot, booster seat)
- Outside: garden furniture, gas griddle
Cleaning fee: 100 euros
For any other information and additional photos: contact by email