Beautiful contemporary villa in 2016 with south facing garden, located in a dead calm, 5 minutes walk from the beach of Toulhars, 2 min walk to the basic shops (bakery, tobacco / press, butcher / deli) and 12 min walk from downtown Larmor Plage is accessed along the sea.
Comfort and quiet assured for a holiday with family or friends and where you can forget about the car!
Ideal two families with children.
Ideal base to enjoy the Inter-Celtic Festival (10 min drive from Lorient city center, can also by bus) while associating the pleasures of the beach.
This house includes:
On the ground floor:
- a living room / dining room / fully equipped open kitchen of 55 m ^ 2
At the first level:
- 1 room of 14 m ^ 2 with a bed of 90 cm and a child's bed (70X160cm)
- 1 bedroom of 11 m ^ 2 with 2 single beds of 90 cm including a mezzanine
- 1 bathroom with shower + bath and 2 sinks
- 1 laundry room including washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- At the second level:
- 1 room / office 17 m ^ 2 with comfortable sofa bed 140 cm
- 1 master bedroom (160 cm bed) with dressing room and en suite shower room which opens onto a terrace of 13 m ^ 2 with a view of the sea and the citadel of Port Louis and where you can admire magnificent raising sun.
- 1 reading corner
Toilets on each floor.
Each room has a large storage space.
The living room opens directly onto a beautiful south-facing terrace with table, chairs, Weber charcoal grill, deckchairs and a children's cabin.
Very nice performance
All necessary baby equipment available (cot, high chair, deck chair, bath, cradle ...). Stairs secured with barriers for young children.
Children's games (0-7 years) provided
House bathed in sun and clarity.
Cleaning and / or linen / sheets possible.
Discount for 2 consecutive weeks or more.
Deposit: 1500 euros (check to be given on your arrival).
The check will not be debited and will be returned within one month following the rental if there is no degradation of the property.